intro

• beat this! voting starts in...
K

kooLnuts

wussup everyone. ive always been interested in producing music and im just starting out. i just thought this would be a good site to gain knowledge and learn more about some programs and stuff. :D well ill be around reading and posting. just wanted to say wussup. so..peace

K

kooLnuts

right now all i have is a few programs: cool edit pro, fruity loops, cakewalk music creator. i dont really know how to use any of them. i just mess around with them. im not full blown into producing right now. lol im only 15 and i dont have any cash flow except from moms and pop.

K

kooLnuts

my screenname is kinda of an inside joke. but for now i just use that name cuz i WANT to be a DJ but got no money for any equipment :bawling: . id like to get more into it. id really like to get into scratching. its my goal for tha next few years.

Barock

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd wish you'd take the "Dj" out of you nick, it's a title you have to earn.... I don't wear taht title in my nick neither, 'cause I think I don't have the right to compared with otehr "real" Djays...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I took the "DJ" out of my name for a few reasons:

-I now produce more than I DJ.
-There's a few homos out there that are also called "DJ Fade".
-Everyone always just called me "Fade", so I'm leaving it at that!

K

kooLnuts

my bad yall

i knew my name was kinda..ehh..id be more than happy to take out tha "DJ" if its possible..Fade, if you could, take "DJ" outta my name if it isnt too much trouble..thanks to yall for keepin me informed..tha last thing i would wanna do it be someone im not and im not a DJ..