Introduce myself

Whats good Illmuzik fam,

I got by the name of SpaceNTime being my producer brand/name

I was referred to this site by "OGBama" who recommended me. I appreciate the recommandation and look forward to joing the community here.

A little about me regarding music is I produce and compose specifically. I've been at it for a while and recently starting working with a Local Rapper by the name of Pacman Da Gunman out in LA. He's a part of Nipsey Hussle's Label and affiliated with that camp mainly. I've been mostly invested in producing for him mostly and have covered most the beats on his last 2 mixtapes with more work coming soon. Hopefully with the upcoming projects it can help propel me a bit futher out into the market with a decent name to my beats has been the goal.

Would love to hear from others on what they got going on.

Peace

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Whats good Illmuzik fam,

I got by the name of SpaceNTime being my producer brand/name

I was referred to this site by "OGBama" who recommended me. I appreciate the recommandation and look forward to joing the community here.

A little about me regarding music is I produce and compose specifically. I've been at it for a while and recently starting working with a Local Rapper by the name of Pacman Da Gunman out in LA. He's a part of Nipsey Hussle's Label and affiliated with that camp mainly. I've been mostly invested in producing for him mostly and have covered most the beats on his last 2 mixtapes with more work coming soon. Hopefully with the upcoming projects it can help propel me a bit futher out into the market with a decent name to my beats has been the goal.

Would love to hear from others on what they got going on.

Peace
Welcome to illmuzik, Pleasure to have you apart of the family!

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
appreciate you guys

anybody know where is the proper place to post beat snippets for feedback from the community?
Go to the weekly Showcase thread. My suggestion is to post early in the week, give feedback to the few posts before yours, wait for others to come in and then give them some feedback, especially if you think something's really worth talking about (it's not rare to come across a beat you find something wrong with).

This week's thread (for demonstration purposes only - I advise you to post on Monday, when a new Showcase thread will be made): https://www.illmuzik.com/threads/showcase-june-5-11-2017.38367/

Once again, be sure to give at least a little bit of feedback before or at the same time you post your beat and then wait to hear others' new beats along with feedback to what you posted.

nice and dope plus yes sir salut respect big up to you drago zetic big up

and me I use de akai mpc ren and have bin doing so since it was first made
I purchased it new from akai like one month after dey started rolling out of de factory and I am strictly addicted to it and it has changed my life dramatically as in before I was a normal person and was out socializing
and de last few years I am always indoors with my akai mpc ren doing music I never imagined dat in de future I will be like this yet I am and I love it and the only regret I have is dat one day I might die and then I can't use de mpc akai ren so I feel like time is running out and dat is what it is
so big up respect west coast rules big up no limit snoop dogg dr dre USA army no end no limit strike de enemy and be about it big up

nice and dope plus yes sir salut respect big up to you drago zetic big up

and me I use de akai mpc ren and have bin doing so since it was first made
I purchased it new from akai like one month after dey started rolling out of de factory and I am strictly addicted to it and it has changed my life dramatically as in before I was a normal person and was out socializing
and de last few years I am always indoors with my akai mpc ren doing music I never imagined dat in de future I will be like this yet I am and I love it and the only regret I have is dat one day I might die and then I can't use de mpc akai ren so I feel like time is running out and dat is what it is
so big up respect west coast rules big up no limit snoop dogg dr dre USA army no end no limit strike de enemy and be about it big up
awsome is real good feeling you comment you like my post and so yes sir salut respect up up up to you star wizard big up up up plus tanks and I reconize dat you is buisy building your life large so I respect dat big time right on plus you going to know ton of ting about sound tings and dat makes me more dope juxt because I know you seeen dats how I am viewing de future