INTRODUCING MY SELF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @donkody and what instrument(s) do you play and what's your musical backstory?

thats dope man, video just failed for me due to audio renderer problem, I need to restart the computer, will check it in a bit.
Welcome to ill.
is it the thing where u can only play sounds inside fl studio when fl is open? if yes, a green thing must show up down there so u can switch between soundcards. if not then tell me

and @donkody welcome to the ill. that shit was dope ngl, but get into the next "battle that" if you want some real challenge.

is it the thing where u can only play sounds inside fl studio when fl is open? if yes, a green thing must show up down there so u can switch between soundcards. if not then tell me

and @donkody welcome to the ill. that shit was dope ngl, but get into the next "battle that" if you want some real challenge.
in this case my audio driver crashed watching a youtube video, and then when i tried playing this one it told me to restart the computer. FL Studio wasnt even open. This is why I really want a new laptop when I get paid, I dont think this one has much left in it.

donkody

Thee Slap God
"This has helped me more than probably the last ten years of work I've been doing. Do these contests, get your foot in!"

—Don Kody, winner of the Rhythm Roulette competition

Dope
welcome to the spot
thank you

donkody

Thee Slap God
Definately. The DAW that actually took me away from ACID Pro. I tried em all but Studio One felt like ACID with Protools quality imo.

members online