Introduction to European underground dance music

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
so i thought i would do a little trip through electronic bass music, so ery very popular in europe at the mo...though the list is not completeky current i feel you guys could feel a few of these...

first up Burial....an fairly anoymous producer from london who singal handedly resurrected 2 step garage in the uk...

interesting fact, kid doesnt use a DAW or a sequencer, does EERYTHING in soundforge!

a dubby dubsteo number from 2562 from belgium here

proto dubstep from kode9 and horsepower

dark dark dark digital dancehall on Ninja from King Cannibal

more digital dancehall on ninja from The Bug

really deep, really dark filthy filth breakstep dubstep whatever from Vex'd

minimal bass stuff..

i coulld go on but im not gunna haha - there is shit loads more like this and other stuff just as good doing the rounds.... even snoop be jumpinng on uk sounds now! and britney err and rhianna....

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I love "The Bug", has put out a lot of decent stuff in the past. Like his collab with Cutty Ranks... Gun Disease, hardcore track to say the least.

Good post!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yea lovin cutty ranks so with the bug genius!!!! dancehall CAN be so fucking raw, and you can rhyme to it! this tune is fucking dirt mate...intense stuff...nice one!

check this for a dancehall tip cutty ranks again on the skeng teng riddim, old school wickedness

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Haha ya, I love that vid, a young cutty.. he's bouncing around, one of the finest chatters for sure, had a way with words unlike the other DJ's at the time.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i just love the Skeng Teng Riddim man, hearing it in its full glory on a 70k dub soundsystem. with the rafter shaking and 1000 getting their skank on, almost spiritual.....

members online