introduction

ill o.g.
Just wanted to say hello.
My name is Rasmus and I´m from Sweden. I´m 22 now but started with music when I was like 9 or something. I started out on bass but later switched to guitar.

After years of only listening to them I started making beats about half a year ago. I started out with Reason but now I´m focusing my energy on the E-mu esi-4000 that I bought a couple of monthes ago.

Other then that I´m studying art right now and trying to hook that carer up with doing illustrations and things like that, and hopefully doing an exhibithion som time soon. So if any illustrations are neaded for homepages or cd-covers or something, just send me a message.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Welcome! Im new here myself, there are a lot of talented and friendly people here. You can get some good feedback in the showcase too.....if your prepeared to give feedback to others.

ill o.g.
I´m from Kalmar, it´s a small town with nothing to do but make music so it´s all good. The only thing that sucks is that there isn´t any good recordstores around here but on the other hand it saves money. I really have a problem when it comes to bying records but I guess there are others in here who have the same problem.

members online