IPA Beat Battle Champion

• beat this! voting starts in...

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I would just like to let everybody know that I won the beat battle last night at the Nuyorican Poets Cafe in Manhattan. Shit was a dope battle man..... Thanks to everyone who came through and I hope yall can make it next month to my showcase at the same spot............ go to www.ipa-battle.com for more info

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Oh but look I know about them battles man I went up there b4 and they had an MPC battle, where you get the record on the fly and snatch the sample man, I know you had to come correct in that joint, post up the winner man that is sick!!! Good shid Exel

exel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
good lookin out everybody....... and thanks Fade for the add........ Is there any way to add the number of post from my old name to this name? i look like a newbie lol........ oh and im not sure if theres a dvd dropping.. shit would be dope man

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nah sorry. When I mass-deleted old profiles in January yours was wiped out. You didn't have a whole bunch though, if I remember correctly. Just work your way up again and don't leave this time!

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
exel said:
good lookin out everybody....... and thanks Fade for the add........ Is there any way to add the number of post from my old name to this name? i look like a newbie lol........ oh and im not sure if theres a dvd dropping.. shit would be dope man

well they need to drop the dvd like they did for Dj Static.. True Pro Beat bandits etc ya know.. find out if u can

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Congrats exel. I'm thinking about coppin' that DVD too :D

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dam where have i been?.....lol......Im off at school for a while and newbie thats rockn big battles already took the BeatThis trophy.....right on man!.....Id like to peep some a yer joints cuz it sounds like yer a talented dude.....Congradulations.:)

STEEZ

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
yo what up exel you cata's boy from nj rite? i got that track yall did in my studio if ya still want it and im gonna be in the next comp so il prob see you there i'll get catalyst to come through holla