iphone beat making

T

The Arkitekt

they got touchscreen keyboards too, you can see it on youtube. like 3 people, one has a psp, 2 have iphones. they got videos of them jammin out at the same time

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this is gettin ridiculous ..im starting to hate the innovation of technology..now any pore sap wit no flavor can make beats

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
you rich bastard you got an iphone!!! jk lol

LOL. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I switch between the Iphone and the N95 8g(unlocked) frequently and the N95 shits on the Iphone. Iphone is just eye candy. Anyways the Beatmaker app won't put any software or hardware companies out of business but, it's pretty impressive. I'd never thought I would see real wave editing on a damn cell phone.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
LOL. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I switch between the Iphone and the N95 8g(unlocked) frequently and the N95 shits on the Iphone. Iphone is just eye candy. Anyways the Beatmaker app won't put any software or hardware companies out of business but, it's pretty impressive. I'd never thought I would see real wave editing on a damn cell phone.
u got the N95???!!!! http://www.cellswholesale.com/Nokia-N95-8GB-Version,C,380/?gclid=CKHXpMLzsZYCFQOIFQod_kVoLg... Arkitekt is right... you ARE a rich bastard! lol

da relic

T

The Arkitekt

Lol ya. I would never drop half a G on a cell phone (unless I really needed it for business or something). I'm straight with a simple camera phone that just makes calls for like 50 bucks. Shittttt, I only owned a cell once for like 4 months when I was 15 lol.

members online