Iphone Beatmaker

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey everyone,

I've seen it all over the net and have done the sufficient research to help me come to the decision to make the full purchase for Intua's Beatmaker software for the Iphone/ipod touch.

Since I want to collab with anyone on the site who has this app, I'd like to know:

**Who on the site uses it?? What has your experiences been like??

** Does anyone have any tips or war stories about this great app??

Please holla back

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just copped the beatmaker program and its HOT because you are limited and limitations bring about mad inspiration!!!

I will kep you posted on whats up for me!!! Peace

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
So, I've had this app for a while now and never really took the time out to learn it. I checked my apps updates today and saw 1.0.3 available for download and decided to dig deeper and I'm impressed. I might seriously make some beats on this just to fun with people. The wave editing and direct recording alone is worth he 19.99 I paid for this app. Shits dope!

nfx

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm with J Rilla, it's fun when you're bored. I don't know how useful it would be for serious beat making because you have to have all your kits predefined.

But to show it off at a party and whip up a quickie beat is cool.

dbit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't have that app but I do have izotopes idrum for the iphone. It's pretty fun to program. You can do velocity rolls and stuff, program patterns, and then program in a song mode:

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/idrum/iphone/

iDrumiPhone_3.png

iDrumiPhone_5.png

members online