Iron Man @ Comic-con

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that costume is crazy they hardly changed it from the original which is a good thing

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I honestly never got into Iron Man, he's just some wealthy guy who bought himself into a super hero costume.
The old suit was hot though, when he was gray and bulky, LOL...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I honestly never got into Iron Man, he's just some wealthy guy who bought himself into a super hero costume.
The old suit was hot though, when he was gray and bulky, LOL...

if ur talkin about what i think u are then that black and bulky suit wuz War Machine

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
if ur talkin about what i think u are then that black and bulky suit wuz War Machine

Before he was red and yellow, iron man had some bulky gray suit, that's how he started out.
And to expound on my theory, Iron Man is the lowest of the low.
You got:
- heroes who have no powers, and just train to become powerful (Daredevil/Batman)
- people who are normal, then undergo some mutation / transformation (Xmen/Spiderman)
- people who are born with powers (Superman)

And then you got lame-ass Iron Man, no powers, no training, he just has a lot of cash so he buys his way into the super hero club. Lame.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Before he was red and yellow, iron man had some bulky gray suit, that's how he started out.
And to expound on my theory, Iron Man is the lowest of the low.
You got:
- heroes who have no powers, and just train to become powerful (Daredevil/Batman)
- people who are normal, then undergo some mutation / transformation (Xmen/Spiderman)
- people who are born with powers (Superman)

And then you got lame-ass Iron Man, no powers, no training, he just has a lot of cash so he buys his way into the super hero club. Lame.

Ahah thanks for pointing it out for me. It makes it seem like RICH PEOPLE can get what ever they want cuz they have money.

But anyways..... here's the origin of IRONMAN
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/i/ironman.htm

T

The Bastard

they shoulda had Woody Allen play Ironman.

19new_storyimage8566774_full.jpg

19new_storyimage8566761_full.jpg

19new_storyimage8566745_full.jpg

members online