Ironman

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Anybody seen this yet? If there is a thread on this already let me know.

But this movie is by far the best Marvel Movie yet. Robert Downey Jr. is perfect as Tony Stark. Extremely well written. Corny 1 liners here and there but not over the top. Pretty believable story. Action scenes are off the hook. The whole movie theatre clapped when he first put on the suit. Definitely one of my new fav movies.

BTW- Watch for the Ghostface video in the background when Tony Stark is on his private jet turned strip club.
And for those who haven't seen it, stay past the credits....it'll be worth it.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
It was my favorite Marvel installment so far.

I heard that Ghostface makes an appearance but I didn't see where. It's easy to miss in that scene since there were stripper in it.

I liked the action but I almost had the same feeling I had with the first Hulk where the Boss battle wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I was expecting an armageddon level of arsenal to be unleashed but it was more fist fight. Hopefully the next one will be dope since it will have war machine in it.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I dont know about the BEST marvel movie yet, but it was pretty dope.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Xmen 1 and 2 are def better. Spidey 1 is def better.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I haven't seen it yet but Spidey 1 is the worst Marvel film ever. Since when was Spiderman some whiny, emo gaylord? That film is a travesty.

I disagree. In the comic books Parker was a geek. But there was no excuse for the broadway musical they did in the third one.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Nah I know Parker was a geek, but that's what I like about Ironman (and Wolverine). They're both bad ass.

Like I hate Superman cause he's unbeatable (unless you got kryptonite). There's nothin interesting about that. I like the realness of Ironman. He's just a rich, cocky mafucka who decided to change his priorities. Same w/ Wolverine, he's not the most powerful mutant....but he don't give a fuck. That is way more interesting then Superman. I liked all 3 Spiderman movies though. All I'm sayin is between Stark's character and the actual Ironman suit....to me it's the most interesting and entertaining marvel movie.

The Xmen and Spiderman series are both off the hook though. Trust me, not knockin either one.

On the other hand, Fantastic 4 and Hulk were horrible. And even though Ed Norton is a sick actor, the coming attractions for The Incredible Hulk look shitty too. The Hulk looked exactly the same as the last movie.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I liked Spiderman but Parker is a fag. That's why I liked Ironman way better. All the Xmen were great though.

chill spidey is way better than iron man...better villians and way better storylines...and sincock are u buggin spidey 1 and 2 were dope as fuck...i recently saw the fantastic four 2 movie..that shyt wuz ridiculous

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
chill spidey is way better than iron man...better villians and way better storylines...and sincock are u buggin spidey 1 and 2 were dope as fuck...i recently saw the fantastic four 2 movie..that shyt wuz ridiculous

you would like a teen age white kid runnin around in tights....lol

nah, like I said...it's not a knock on Spiderman, I like that series....I just like Ironman way better. I do like Spiderman's villains better....but there will be more Ironman movies.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Provided Mr.Downey can stay alive and sober I believe that there will be at least 2 Ironman movies, I was reading somewhere.

I think they plan to have it finished by 2010.

They should shoot 2 and 3 at the same time and then release them the same summer. That would be bananas.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Off topic, but sick. Stress was saying that in the batman movie thats coming after this new one, the part of the joker MIGHT be played by Johnny Depp.

How fuckin sick would that be.