Is Game the most overated rapper in Hip Hop?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I hear so much hype about The Game..I think Game is decent from what i heard but I knoe mad heads who think Game is the future of Hip Hop..Do ya think hes the most overated rapper?

ill o.g.
I dont think he's the future of hip-hop. But people think he can do big things for the west cost.

Wit Dre behind him, he probly can. Im just gonna watch and see what happens.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I personally don't think he as any skills. He's just an average rapper who brings nothing new to the table. You can expect him to have some clean tracks because G-Unit is good at getting and choosing tight beats, but lyrically he is average at best.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think Game is pretty tight, but I think that he's gotta drop the album first. After it drops then judge him. Freestyles are tight though, but how many cuts on the track will bang or be average, that's what it will boil down to.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
to me, Kanye is the most overrated rapper out there... The Game is not that good, but he has skillz regardless...

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
I think he seems pretty good but force fed to the hip hop heads.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Uh oh, I smell trouble. Already Kanye's name has been mentioned, how long will it take before Eminem's name is thrown in? (not counting me typing it right now). Hey Truth, pass the Pringles.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Would you believe that this is the only place that I've ever heard his name? Who is this cat anyway?
I guess this is how the hype gets started and this guy sells a million records. lol!
ONE

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't know if he's the MOST overated but for what I've heard from him he's a lil bit overated. I don't think that the guy have more skillz than a NaS or a Jay Z.
I've read that he is about 2 be the next big thing in Hip Hop and that Interscope expects him to break sell records!!

One

Lo'Nye

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
All of G-Unit is overrated. They suck, they are just backed by Shady and Dre so everybody plays em. My vote is Lloyd Banks.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
No way Lloyd Banks is hot for real. I don't think he's overrated, maybe overHYPE but not overrated. He got nice line, nice flow. I don't think he's overrated just overhype. Cuz go listen to "The Whole City Behind Us" he straight killed that shit!!

Have you heard the new song he has produced by Kanye? That joint is hot, it's called : Dreams

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
game = NWA suck off... only reason he wit G unit is because he just wants to be with Dre and dre sent him to G unit... if gunit signed with a New label tomorrow game wouldnt go with them... da mufuka got a tatoo of easy e on him for gods sake and a Nwa chain... and dont get it twisted him or his fam or peoples wasnt close wit easy or his peoples.. he just a fan like the rest of us only hes obsessed with any thing nWa related.

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DJFANTOM said:
game = NWA suck off... only reason he wit G unit is because he just wants to be with Dre and dre sent him to G unit... if gunit signed with a New label tomorrow game wouldnt go with them... da mufuka got a tatoo of easy e on him for gods sake and a Nwa chain... and dont get it twisted him or his fam or peoples wasnt close wit easy or his peoples.. he just a fan like the rest of us only hes obsessed with any thing nWa related.

Lol I've read something like he wanted to name his album NWA 2005 or something like that!!
For real, the guy is a big fan of NWA and Easy E!!

One

Lo'Nye

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
iLLVA1 said:
i think the only reason he is getting that much of a buzz is because he is a west coast rapper with skills....and he raps kinda like the east coast rappers.

Can you say.....Xzibit?
ONE