Is it worth it?

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Just a question. I've had my MPC for like a year and a half now. Is it worth it to go ahead and get the 8 outs or would it be a waste of my money?

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
If you have a way to record 8 out's at once then is worth it because it will increase your productivity, if you dont have a way to record 8 out's at once then there is no point.

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Get as many outputs as you can, you'll need that for mixdowns if your really serious with the MP. I don't use the MP but a friend of mine does and it just wouldn't be the same without those 8's. Think about mixing down certain sounds all on one dedicated tracks and being able to EQ and tweak those sounds separately that's where it's at, that's full control almost.

"The obstacle is the path"

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you have a soundcard or multitrack with 8 inputs then go ahead and cop it! Theres nothing more annoying than dumping your tracks into the pc one-by-one.

ALLEYCAT

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I would to try and get em, but i think they've discontinued making them, I got a homeboy who who searching for them for his 2000xl and everybody was on backorder

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You got to have those outs. Productivty is higher, and if you sale a beat to sombody in your area, they might want to come and track it there(also a place so showcase more beats so you want to do this)and you have to bring your own MPC. If you don't have the outs you will be there for a while. When you pass the beginner level having those outs becomes mandatory

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ALLEYCAT said:
I would to try and get em, but i think they've discontinued making them, I got a homeboy who who searching for them for his 2000xl and everybody was on backorder
why dont you try looking for it on ebay? i always see someone selling them.
Konvict

members online