Is machine worth it?

jrbeats5

ill o.g.
Hey whats good yall im coming from a MPC and I was just recently thinking about getting machine after my boy got one and I see people like No i.d. and ski beatz using em. What are your thoughts and the main differences btwn the two

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
maschine is the future...mpc is still awesome as long as you got a nice fantom or motif to match

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
main difference

maschine requires a computer to work as it is software+hardware controller

mpc does not require a computer to work

the rest are just details depending on how you work ;)

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MASCHINE is going to be industry standard like PROTOOLS and the way you used to HAVE TO HAVE MPC to be legit!!!!!

SuperbHerb

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I just got my NI maschine, yesterday. I never had a MPC. Can not wait to get home after work today to play with it. The Sounds that are stocked with it are really good quality.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dacalion has a little dick.... I heard the story from Relic.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I actually anticipated this would happen...Look, I don't have any control over Fade's decisions. He asked me if I voted for him and I told him "yes". How much more obvious could it have been? I voted for him in all 5 votes! Fade did what he felt was fair. Instead of talking ish about me why don't you all address the real issue? That said, it's also obvious who really has small dicks! Go figure?!?!?