Is my luck changing?

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Went round bookies to check an horse,put 20p in deal or no deal ladbrokes machine,spun it and it took me to deal or no deal game,picked the number 7 box and played to the end and eventually i got meself £10 from the number 7,better than anything the banker offered,£10 off 20p in 3 mins,easiest money in the world lol

Fell rather happy now :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
hmm..

Only one way to find out.....

It's good to have those kinds of days.... I wish I had more of those days....even though I think I'm pretty lucky.....especially with my awesome looks.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
hmm..

Only one way to find out.....

It's good to have those kinds of days.... I wish I had more of those days....even though I think I'm pretty lucky.....especially with my awesome looks.

TheIS dudes cranium should be studied by Anthropologist....he has to be related to a Dinosaur..big ass head. HEADRICK SUCIO THE 3RD...LOL

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
TheIS dudes cranium should be studied by Anthropologist....he has to be related to a Dinosaur..big ass head. HEADRICK SUCIO THE 3RD...LOL

:(

I don't like to judge another guy's looks.

That's something wifey would do.

Nahmeanyaheard? :(

In other news, I'm sad. :(

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

I said ya head, cranium..lol...that ain't judging your looks..it's the size of that thing. U admitted it your self once "memba"...size 13 fitted...lmao And live N up son....life is a box of choc co lates...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Went round bookies to check an horse,put 20p in deal or no deal ladbrokes machine,spun it and it took me to deal or no deal game,picked the number 7 box and played to the end and eventually i got meself £10 from the number 7,better than anything the banker offered,£10 off 20p in 3 mins,easiest money in the world lol

Fell rather happy now :)

How much is this converted to $?

Damn, never thought I'd see Suc on Buzzkillington status lol

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
According to google 20p is 0.3290 USD and i got back 16.4490 USD in 1 spin