Is SoundCloud doomed?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Fade was it Mixcloud? Also anytime the majors has its hands in something it goes downhill as the majors only care, as they should, but unfortunately, only about those who are indebted to and make money for them.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade was it Mixcloud? Also anytime the majors has its hands in something it goes downhill as the majors only care, as they should, but unfortunately, only about those who are indebted to and make money for them.
It was someone else, not a big name yet. Maybe I posted about it a while back, I can't remember.

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
I recently let go of my Soundcloud Pro and downgraded to basic due to issues of some major labels stealing producers content and ideas and building their own enigmas of sound to better suit there mainstream artists. I think its messed up that it goes down like that, and that there aren't many avenues for indie producers to showcase their talents and gain positive or negative feedback in a safe environment. I do believe that IllMuzik is a great site in offering that amenity.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@EsquireMusic111 will there ever be any SC alternatives as all of the Net is a pirate's wet dream?

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
@Koey @OGBama @EsquireMusic111 Got it! https://www.orfium.com/welcome/

I don't know how they are (I haven't tried them yet) but this is the one I found last year and forgot about. At the time there were write-ups about how they're a great alternative to Soundcloud, so you guys should check it out.

Outstanding, just checked it out and signed up. I feel it has some potential to stand out in comparison to Soundcloud. Thanks for that!