Is There A Manual For Fl 6 Producer Edition

T

The Bastard

Ok The Last Time I Used This Program Was Like 3.0,and Theres Major Upgrades Here,is There Any Manuals Floated Around Out There? Id Hate To Post Every Little Question I Have Rather Look It Up

B

Burna

i got the FL Studio Bible is needed? its like 200 pages, explains each piece of FL bit by bit, PM if you want it.

T

The Bastard

GRAFIK said:
if you are registered, you can view the tutorials on their website, i know there are books you can buy, that basically explain everything
I TRIED LOOKIN FOR SUM BOOKS BUT COULDNT COME ACROSS ANY ON AMAZON,ANY LINKS?

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
The FL Studio bible is very informative and explains the features very well...I reccomend it

T

The Bastard

booya_nang said:
The FL Studio bible is very informative and explains the features very well...I reccomend it
it looks liek the bible isnt updated for version 6 tho from whut i saw

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
Just press F1 and use the supplied manual. It has every last peice of info you need about FL Studio. It will explain how to do everything and anything and it has pictures too.

T

The Bastard

J Cro said:
Just press F1 and use the supplied manual. It has every last peice of info you need about FL Studio. It will explain how to do everything and anything and it has pictures too.
thats pretty good, it does answer everything, wish i could save everything on it as a file so i can print it tho, nuthin like havin a manual

sundayz

ill o.g.
Yoo I got the FL studio Bible...

Plz... wait a few secs.. Need to upload that shit... like 20 mbytes/ PDF file... 300 pages

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
sundayz said:
Fl studio Bible

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx? id=0BRWTU37J95IM3VTFZM11HKEPS

link dont work homie

LonChainy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo Sundayz re-up that FL Bible...its the wrong link...im sure alot, including myself, would
like to cop that....good lookin