Is this real?????

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
This was said to be in a box of chicken nuggets at McDonalds.
Is this ture?

Attachments

• nugget.jpg
    nugget.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 175

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol thats the funniest thing and sickest thing i have ever seen.

K

KillaMitrxxx

What da fuck!!!!Datz shit'z crazy.....My homeboy bout 2 sue mcdonalds too.He's was an employye there, and hiz azz got electricuted by a short in a cord,flew back, and broke hiz colar bone....I tell, u .. shitz crazy theze dayz!!!!

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

Why the hell should she sue McDonalds? Big frigging deal, she got a chicken head in her meal, she should be THANKING them because she now knows for certain that they really do use chicken in their nuggets. You throw the head away, as the manager for another nugget, some more BBQ sauce, and shut the hell up.

People are the biggest pussies sometimes, always threatening to sue someone because they got their feelings hurt for something trivial like that.

Killa, why is your friend suing McDonalds? Why doesn't he just get workman's comp?

Nick

C

Copenhagen

It seems that she is the chickenhead, when sueing over this. Sure, a chickenhead in your nuggets is gross but then you ask for a new box of nuggets or another order, accept the 2 weeks of free meals and get on with you life.
This is really american. That's like that example of someone who skids off the side of the road and drives into a telephonepole, they sue the carbrand, the tire manufacturer, the telephonepole manufacturer and the telephone company.
E.g. a danish company who produces microwaves has to put a sticker on their products which are sold in the states which say "Do not dry your pets in the microwave"...how silly is that! If somebody sued a microwave company in Denmark because they had dried their pet in a microwave, they would get laughed at and the case dismissed. Danish law is built on common sense, if you don't own enough common sense to not dry your pets in a microwave, you're not fit to take care of your own life, in the states you sue and win millions...it's ridiculous.
It's like the ladder manufacturing companies in the states, they are going out of business because so many people who fall down their ladders sue them.
Or the case of lawyer companies taking lawsuits, with multiple clients from all over the country, against e.g. pharmacies, into one state, one city, because e.g. there are many poor minorites there who judge upon the fact that they just want the big companies to pay up, so they win all their cases there to get a verdict they can use in the rest of the country but without thinking about that they've ruined all the pharmacies in that one city so now the population of that city have to travel several miles to other towns to go to the pharmacy...same thing goes with doctors, who because of high insurances from constant lawsuits in their city move and leave smaller cities without doctors...
These lawsuits have no positive effect except for the few people who've made millions...but in the end, it will have a negative effect on everybody.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
lol, dis is ridiculous,ahahhaa, i wish dat was me den id get ma 2weeks of free meals, mmmmmmmmmmm, id hav chiken burgars all week, but i wish dis wud b at kfc den id feeast on buckets for 2weeks lol

changalang

i make beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
Originally posted by vitaminman
Hey,

Why the hell should she sue McDonalds? Big frigging deal, she got a chicken head in her meal, she should be THANKING them because she now knows for certain that they really do use chicken in their nuggets.
in the mcdonalds commercial it sez the chicken nuggets are now all white meat....what was it before?? :scared: