It is doable!!! (All my french heads part Deux)

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
It is doable!!! (My First Gold Record)

Yo
this is my last time talking shit about this but only fellow producer can relate to this

The Album Soul Rebel by Gage Pierre that i produced 1 track on has
been officially certified GOLD 100 000 copies Sold in France on Oct 25th!
#1 on Skyrock

Canada Release November!
I just had to let yall know its doable!
I am 22 and its my first Gold Record.
Very proud moment for me!

Everybody readin this and are hating, Take that hate and do better than me!
Thats all there is to it and check your back, always get business handled first!
Peace
Strada

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Congratulations mate. No one can deny that's an achievement to be proud of.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
really good m8, you must be well fuckin chuffed i know i would be ! thats a hell of a start at 22 ! only a couple of years older than me !
well done m8, just keeping heading in that direction and on to even bigger and better things !
well happy for you !

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
StraDivaRius said:
Yo mucka, what up man' where you been?
holla at me man!
Still doin the production team thing?

jus trying 2 make moves grinding it out.. got 2 kids now so life is really different 2 boys sonny jonhson hill and sean michael hill.. the future beatmakers /ceo's.

But yeah im still planning on doing a production team with a stable of raw producers..
Jus stacking up enought hits on major league music group so emi publsishing cuts me a nice fat check for a production deal.. Wich will have a new name and is when i will really start 2 finalize the production deal. Im thinking maybe around next august 2006 to have that up and running. Im also getting a job with atlantic records sometime before march.. Jus gotta prove myself to craig khallman and learn more of that side. Trying 2 take it to the top nah mean

Pm me we defintley need 2 stay in touch... I'll pass you my yahoo and number there..

once again congrats on going gold new you could do it.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Congrats Strad,
that's outstanding, great to hear
and french headz are seriuos, they don't fuck around with watered down beats, you're in good company with those #s...
Best regards
Dahkter

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Hey Excellence,
The fact that you're in Paris, you would definitely know better than me...
My experience is I was in Angouleme, they had an amazing underground hip hop show, playing hot shit. And back in the day I always thought back of DJ Cam, MC Solaar, then last year DJ Premier did a mixtape of all French hip hop. Then there was a film that took place in the projects outside of France, that had dope beats in it, so I see it different looking in from the outside....
EZ
Dahkter

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats, great achievement!
although it is not my kinda thing, i am more into the raw french hiphop..

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
wow congrats

members online