its a Queens thing!!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
now before vitaminmans rock and roll ass gets hype, let me explain, this is a thread addressing the Q-Boro not the rock group (QUEEN) lol
by the way Vitamin man what u think about that rolling stone wit the top 100 guitarist??? PM me.

but back to the point, as many of u can tell, theres a large amount of New York based members on here but from one particular city r town us QuEENS heads have the largest representation, i been wanting to get this thread up for a minute but i never had the right time.
from changalang to inrcityhoodmusic to k.o to myself and others we hold down this site for new york but we dont knw each other and we all very close, now i aint tryin to start no "production company" or tryin to be any of you's best friends but i think we should atleast give each other some type of location details or something, we too close not to be involved wit each other and it aint like yall is garbage we are all at the least bit decent and thats an understatement.so holla at me i know yall feel the same.

and for anybody else who dont fit into this criteria dont hate i aint tryin to throw no "sets" up or stake no illmuzik claims or start no rivalry, im just tryin to show some love to my neighbors...so please none of this.

"ayo son im from cali (or anywhere else) dog fuck queens fuck new york yall aint nice son, nawmean" you nawmean...lol

or "ayo the BX got fire, fuck yall queens niggas"..lol

ive lived in every boro for atleast 6 months but i was raised in queens and this is where my heart is at.peace.

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"ayo son im from cali (or anywhere else) dog fuck queens fuck new york yall aint nice son, nawmean" you nawmean...lol"

thats funny cause californians don't speak like that. Thats an east coast slang that californias usually laugh and mock down here.

I don't think you'ved lived in any Los angeles boro homie we call em hoods here, you would have known we don't speak like that.

Anyways Cali got love for NY and i know NY got love for Cali.

Represent the music GOD or SON whatever you guys say down there... :headbang2

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yall mark ass busters need to stop this bullshit....lol Just adding a little fun in.....

Sent inc lives behind the acers I work in the acers K.o. is in R.V. I was in southside but now I'm in Far Rock but I go through south side to get to the studio...I have no problem meeting up it's just my schedule is crazy but if we can get a date set I'm with it and even if we could I see no problem with starting a team we all have some shit and if pushed by somone with connects we all can make noise

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya'll forming an IllMuzik gang, admit it. And me and Copenhagen will be profiling you. ;)

Attachments

• handsigns.jpg
    handsigns.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 224

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
my physics teacher told me bout dis, lol,

yo these gang members must all b physicists cuz dey seem to use the right hand rule on a daily basis wavin dey fingas

Attachments

• rthnd.gif
    rthnd.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 223

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Ay whoadi whoo bangin in yo district long beach ingle wood woop de woop ni.... wut! lol i think i came close to some cali slang but anyway

yea we can definatly link up yall......lets make it happen and not just let it become just another thread saying something positive that didnt fall through....we can start up our Illmuzik Set lol......but on the real i dont live far from green acers, im in Rochdale Village where all the rest of yall from?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Rochdale Village??? son i live right across the street from Rochdale....BACKBLOCKS...lol, what circle u live in, i live on 134

Hood seems to have all the info on evrybody..lol
where u work at hood i might need a hookup.or a job.lol

oh yeah i was just using the cali thing as an example so if u notice it also says "or anywhere else" but i know u got aters in cali...lol, nah my best friend lives in oakland i love cali, but it was just an example so i wasnt tryin to use any grammatically correct phrases.wasnt tryin to be to "clean" wit it iiaght.i know yall slang, i talk to my homegirl from oakland on a regular and sometimes she be havin to explain shit but its cool, she got me sayin shit too.CiTY

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Chang, u got a metro???
thats how i run, i abuse my mothers transit check,but if u got just a redular metro its like a 4 dollar round trip, we might have to organize around Hoods schedule if anything does happen to jump off.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
oh u over there by P.S. 30, well if we gon get anything popping lets do it soon before this shit die down, we can probably come down to HOOD's deep space 9 lookin studio when he free or something...lol
holla at me yall.

Chang you live in the boondocks homie...lol

Chang what school u go to.
K.O. same question

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
I really hate disapoint anyone but that's not my studio.....I wish it was ...If it was I wouldn't have to do any physical labor for a living

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Sounds good to me....You can also have a bronx chapter I see at least 4 people from the bx on here

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
So, do you guys chill on rooftops drinking 40's and playing with your Glocks? Wearing Timbs and all that? I'm picturing the cover to Mobb Deep's Infamous album, LOL.