It's been a minute....but hears my problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
It's been a while since I last posted and this is what happened to me. My computer crashed and I lost all my beats my sample chops every file I had including all my drums and sounds. I got my computer fixed now and reinstalled my FL and Adobe audition but I can't make now beats cuz I ain't got the right drums snares etc. My question is can anybody on this site spare some drums or snares or anytype of sounds to get me back making beats. please holla at me- I hate fruity loop sounds but its all I got.

PLEASE DONATE YOUR SOUNDS TO THAT KID-

ps I went through the resources need sounds thread but I can'y find anything that good. I need some quality - I might have to buy new sounds now

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
yo I checkd the link for nomics drums shit is dead. If you got em post em or send em. you got em for free so hook me up....

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yah I know how you feel man I tried to get those drums 3 times lol. The first time it stopped at 93% the second at 42% then the 3rd time the link was just dead.

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
that sucks yo somebody should post them again- share the wealth

Jason89

ill o.g.
that kid said:
It's been a while since I last posted and this is what happened to me. My computer crashed and I lost all my beats my sample chops every file I had including all my drums and sounds. I got my computer fixed now and reinstalled my FL and Adobe audition but I can't make now beats cuz I ain't got the right drums snares etc. My question is can anybody on this site spare some drums or snares or anytype of sounds to get me back making beats. please holla at me- I hate fruity loop sounds but its all I got.

PLEASE DONATE YOUR SOUNDS TO THAT KID-

ps I went through the resources need sounds thread but I can'y find anything that good. I need some quality - I might have to buy new sounds now

add me jasonb89@gmail.com i can sort you out with a few kits.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i want that nomics kit. i have way too many drums to try and get more.. but 530 mb!!>!!?!! just crazy

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
ayo, if u got aim, hit me up, mines is kidjayc23, i can send it to u over dat but u gota promise me to send it to Sanova n L. Soul or if either of u other two got aim, hit me up but yall gota promise to give it to the other two guys as well.

capisshhhh????

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Damn I feel for u mayne, hit me up I could sort u out wit some drums kits

Status
Not open for further replies.