Its been six months... But i made it back.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well, i just came back to the site yesterday after almost six months of inactivity, no visits to the site, no posts, etc. Ive been doing the college thing and working, and i havent had the time or the floorspace to keep up with my music. Matter of fact, i havent even been listening to that much hip hop, been stuck on the same jack johnson playlist for a long ass time now. But thats all about to change, i need to get back into this.

Now i finally feel like i can get my shit together and get back into it. Ive kept in contact with a few serious artists i worked with before, so hopefully ill be able to hit the ground running and get some shit in circulation as soon as i can. Im broke, have been for a while now, so i gotta be honest, im looking to make a little of the money i was pulling in back in the day.

Anyway, just wanted to kinda say im back, its good to see yall again, and i bet theres hella new members, so i look forward to conversating with you all.

one

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
welcome back colossus, i know how ya feel been busy too for some time and havent had much time for makin music but around the summer thats gonna change,,, and dont call it a comeback :D

O

open mind

welcome back.good luck in da biz to get ya money back and even mo!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Welcome back doggy. Thinks have been running smoothly. Doesnt seem like a whole six months since we've seen u. Seems like just yesterday we were busting out burna.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^ haha word i remember that whole situation all to well. Hopefully things have been going smoothly round here? a lot of good new people joining?