It's like winning on a scratch off ticket...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
My uncle was on a website similar to craigslist where people give away free shit....

I just picked up a WORKING Mackie 32x8 console.....with the power supply and stand.....FOR FREE......All I had to do was pick it up.

The dude who gave it to me said his buddy recorded Keith Richards on that console........Sooooooooo yeah there's some history with it.....I'm stoked about this....however, since it is overkill on my end, I'm going to clean it up and sell it..... Any suggestions on pricing?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Holy shit that's fucking sick! You could sell it, but you could also use it just for the sake of using it.

For a price, I honestly don't know. What's the price of a new one? Is this one okay or dinged up?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
You could always give it away and keep with the spirit of the machine, good karma son, karma!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I was going to trade it in for some monitors....wife wants me to use it for bills. Lol. I did attempt to see if I could go without selling it....however I'm gonna need a shit load of more gear....and I still need monitors.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Not trying to be rich off of it...just looking to get some gear that I could actually use.

members online