Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
happy b day. ur now old enough to date me

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
This is the time to get involved with alcohol and drugs, being homeless is a once in a lifetime experience so be sure not to miss out. Rats eating your birthdaycake, the candle from the cake keeping you warm in the cold till a little breeze puts it out and you are all alone in the dark with shimmering thoughts. Do enjoy your birthday tough, congrats!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ayo shorty, i didnt realize how young you are!!! Wow, happy birthday again.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
happy birthday. hope you have a wonderful day

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
RigorMortis said:
This is the time to get involved with alcohol and drugs, being homeless is a once in a lifetime experience so be sure not to miss out. Rats eating your birthdaycake, the candle from the cake keeping you warm in the cold till a little breeze puts it out and you are all alone in the dark with shimmering thoughts. Do enjoy your birthday tough, congrats!!
HAHA Fuckin SO true...Smh

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
misscc803 said:
^^^^
LOL u crazy!!

Im 20 and i dont look it so dats a good thing. I look like im 17 or 18 so when i hit my 30's i'll look like im 20 something.

Nicole
Don't tell us about it, lets see ya pic LOL i mean come on you talking about it thats 2 different things let us be that judge....JK Happy Bday tho, my lil sis is about the same age as you down in SC in College Right now!! wow