I've been away for a minute....updates

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well it's been about a month and a half sinc i was active here. a lots happened since and so i havent really been on here much.

my business has had a rough start- i had several people bounce on me once i got started. all the cats who wanted my service got ghost once i was ready and able to do it. money got so tight that i was living off of $2.13 a day for food. 1 cheeseburger and two tacos at jack in the box, that was my daily meal for a few weeks. not very fun. virtually all the prospects i have gotten since has been last minute cancelations, reschedules, that sort of thing.

i've also been dealing with a very difficult "break up" with my ex, i put that in quotes because we had decided to give it another try and then she up and flipped the script on me. emotionally, i'll put it like this... imagine doing 120 on the freeway and putting your car in reverse right as you hit 120. imagine what that would do to the car... thats what it did to me emotionally. i'm just barely coming out of that depression. i didnt really do much to push my business during this time, because i became physically ill from the stress and very unmotivated.

my computer died for most of october, so there were no beats for a long time. i didnt even have any cd's to write to.

the good news is i am now coming out of that depression and am ready to start pushing my buisiness again, though i dont expect it to do much till spring, so for now i am driving for dominos pizza at night and pulling roughly $30 a night in tips, which adds up. i owe a lot of money in bills so that kind of negates that but being afloat is better then drowning.

i finally got some closure with my ex and once that happened i started getting better. that helped me finally just deal with it, because she had me in this state of limbo for the longest.

my computer is back up and running with a better processor. i have made some good tracks and i have been writing a lot, i have several songs near completion (FINALLY!!!) and so i am finally making real, tangeble progress there. most of it is very reflective material, basically these songs will be very therapeutic and personal...

anyhow thats whats up with me, figured i would update everyone since i havent been around too much. i'll be moderating like i shuold be again so watch your step kiddos! lol.

peace

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
well it's been about a month and a half sinc i was active here. a lots happened since and so i havent really been on here much.

my business has had a rough start- i had several people bounce on me once i got started. all the cats who wanted my service got ghost once i was ready and able to do it. money got so tight that i was living off of $2.13 a day for food. 1 cheeseburger and two tacos at jack in the box, that was my daily meal for a few weeks. not very fun. virtually all the prospects i have gotten since has been last minute cancelations, reschedules, that sort of thing.

i've also been dealing with a very difficult "break up" with my ex, i put that in quotes because we had decided to give it another try and then she up and flipped the script on me. emotionally, i'll put it like this... imagine doing 120 on the freeway and putting your car in reverse right as you hit 120. imagine what that would do to the car... thats what it did to me emotionally. i'm just barely coming out of that depression. i didnt really do much to push my business during this time, because i became physically ill from the stress and very unmotivated.

my computer died for most of october, so there were no beats for a long time. i didnt even have any cd's to write to.

the good news is i am now coming out of that depression and am ready to start pushing my buisiness again, though i dont expect it to do much till spring, so for now i am driving for dominos pizza at night and pulling roughly $30 a night in tips, which adds up. i owe a lot of money in bills so that kind of negates that but being afloat is better then drowning.

i finally got some closure with my ex and once that happened i started getting better. that helped me finally just deal with it, because she had me in this state of limbo for the longest.

my computer is back up and running with a better processor. i have made some good tracks and i have been writing a lot, i have several songs near completion (FINALLY!!!) and so i am finally making real, tangeble progress there. most of it is very reflective material, basically these songs will be very therapeutic and personal...

anyhow thats whats up with me, figured i would update everyone since i havent been around too much. i'll be moderating like i shuold be again so watch your step kiddos! lol.

peace
GOOD TO HAVE U BACK MAN, THE STRUGGLE IS REAL, AND THATS THE COLD TRUTH

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
dang sorry to hear bout the struggle, hang in there am sure things'll continue to get betta.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
welcome back man. itll get better trust me.

S

Svenghali

Good to see you back. Use that pain as a motivational vehicle and that's the Cold Truth. Peace yourself.