I've been jacked

C

CoNz

Most of my hardware stuff has been jacked. Me and my brother Drum machine, mixer and turntable, my keyboard all gone. Most of the stuff we got was used.Now the only thing i got is fruity loops.My Setup got jacked when i started to make beats by myself. DAMN! :bawling:

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

Did you write down the serial numbers of your gear? If you did, go to local second-hand and pawn shops and let them know. The police. And check ebay and classifieds to see if similar gear appears...

I'm sorry to hear that your stuff got stolen, I sincerely hope that you get it back.

Take care,

Nick

B

BoogieMan

That sucks man. Same thing happened to me years back. Turned out it was some people that I knew. Most likely it's someone you know that knew you had all that stuff. Start talking to some of your friends about you knowing who it was that took it, but dont say any names. Start hyping news about the police are investigating it and they were watching one of the dudes but are waiting to see if he leads them to the other guys. Watch how many people start to come to you with info. More than likely, the first guy to show up will be one of the guys who did it trying to lead the trail away from him.

That's how I found out who it was that took my stuff. Either way, I hope you get it back.

PEACE

F

Frenchg

All I can say is keep your head up man. Sometime things happen for a reason and this could be the thing that makes you stronger.
I may see you on BET one day telling this story.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I agree with boogieman...I never had that experience and god forbid that I ever do but nowadays it doesn't pay to be freindly the less people that know what you're doing the better and if you find someone that raps and want to do something with him feel him out first.....Every so called thug in the hood raps and are probally looking to get over or take advantage of people like you who are trying to do something positive it's all a part of hate that's going on today and if you don't get your shit back you'll end up with even better equipment baggin out better tracks with a better chance to make it big