Ive been listening to ur music

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
you know what, you are carrying on an issue that has been dead for days. it has nothing to do with this thread, and if you have an issue with that then you need pm me or fade and not drag it through another thread.

and when i said, "i dont see why we have to have this discussion", it had NOTHING to do with you.

it had to do with the statement that CAME AFTER, which read, "dope music is dope music, i dont care how you make it!" meaning, well, exactly that. i dont understand why everyone is soooo concerned with how anyone else makes their music. stop trying to turn things i say into some personal vendetta agianst you.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Man listen to southern music, most southern producers do not sample, David banner, mannie fresh orginaized noise etc

class..

southern music is some of the most musical rap music, from the drums to anything else, the way they make them 808's roll is ridiculous, after talking shit to class about song structure and chord structure and what not, I realized I had no clue about what it takes to make this music I love so much, A

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
how come the name of this topic changed? it was originally 'non-sampled beats'

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
becasue j peg started a whole new thread telling non-sampling people that he was listening and that they should stick to sampling, and that he was going to keep digging. i combined the two threads because there was no point in starting a seperate thread on the exact same topic.

A

ACEBEATZ

Cold Truth said:
you know what, you are carrying on an issue that has been dead for days. it has nothing to do with this thread, and if you have an issue with that then you need pm me or fade and not drag it through another thread.

and when i said, "i dont see why we have to have this discussion", it had NOTHING to do with you.

it had to do with the statement that CAME AFTER, which read, "dope music is dope music, i dont care how you make it!" meaning, well, exactly that. i dont understand why everyone is soooo concerned with how anyone else makes their music. stop trying to turn things i say into some personal vendetta agianst you.

I ain't turning things, and i ain't wanna talk about past things, it's just that your doin it again so i talked about it.

We are talkin about sampling or non-sampling in that thread, I had an opinion and YOU had to say my opinion wasnt right.

Lemme explain wut is an opinion : An opinion is something that you think no matter wut other poeple think. A FACT is something that can be argue cuz you can proove it.

So when I have an opinion, gimme a break. Plus, the opinion i was havin was only a highlight over the fact our music is based on sampling overall.

See? Even when I defend myself like in my last reply you always come back, you always wanna have the last word.

I

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ahh fuck it whatever man lets just drop it. im not trying to get the last word, im not trying to argue with you, i dont care who is right or wrong, i just want to get on with the damn thread. let it be.

A

ACEBEATZ

Yeah me too, I'm tired and I wanna let this down. Let's be friends.

M

MIKELABZ

this is a forum for a reason. we all entitled to our opinions. its not up to us to change others. just present your idea, gather up other ideas, and if theres a particular idea that helps you understand then take it and grow with it. on the flipside, if theres an idea that is presented and it doesnt fit, dont hesistate to debate it, but dont act as if u have the end to all answers. even einstein was proven wrong, u can be too.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Rhythmikal said:
Can someone tell me a beat maker who does not sample EVER???

Everything just from scratch - melodies, drums etc...??

i think maybe the Track Boys and the Track Stars.

thats what im doing rite now coz i havent got the sampling memory installed in the Motif.

sAfE.

I Do. and most of my stuff sounds fake. but i will get it one day.

and then i will sample myself. 'err not like that!

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol Chrono thats real talk, the fact that u aint lying to urself means that ur likely to make more progress then some dude claiming they hot but aint really looking at their work objectively.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
haha word... that was a dope post chrono... good job...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
MIKELABZ said:
this is a forum for a reason. we all entitled to our opinions. its not up to us to change others. just present your idea, gather up other ideas, and if theres a particular idea that helps you understand then take it and grow with it. on the flipside, if theres an idea that is presented and it doesnt fit, dont hesistate to debate it, but dont act as if u have the end to all answers. even einstein was proven wrong, u can be too.

show me where anyone was trying to "change" anyone elses opinion.... i dont really get why this stance is even taken- nobody tried to change anyones view outside of presenting their perspective..