Jackson Jury Reaches Verdict. Seriously.

T

The Bastard

eXampuL_oNe said:
Now he's just a broke ass nobody though... He said he was gunna sell neverland ranch, he aint got no more money left...
LIKE HE DONT HAVE FAM AND FRIENDS TO HOLD HIM DOWN.... BE SERIOUS MAN SUM1 LIKE HIM WILL NEVER BE ON THE STREET

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Fade said:
Damn! I can't believe he totally got off. I thought for sure he would have been found guilty of at least handing out Jesus Juice.

did he really call it that??

anyway imagine this, mj releases a new song called "not guilty", and it breaks all world records lol

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
that dude will never be broke like we know broke..he owns a large stake in a large publishing company..I feel sorry for dude if he never did this stuff but he should of learned that people think hes up to shit by being around those kids all the time.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
SketchUp said:
is he in major debt?wheres all the money gone
I problem is he buys stoopid shyt like 2.5 million dollar piece of artwork just for the hell of it....He also swore he was lot richer than he actually his...he would be right back up to his multi million dollar status if he would sell his music catalog but that aint happpenin

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Micheal Jackson is definately not broke and wont be. As far as him reaching multi million dollars again....stop playing that man has well over 2-5 million. Now I know about all the stories about him being broke but to be honest when the media announces someone broke that doesnt mean they lost all their money it means that by their living standards that person is broke. But Micheal Jackson is not broke. His ranch and music alone will squash all rumors of him being broke. His music will still sell(older records) not to mention that his music goes back to the 70's and will always be used in some form or another(sampling,commercial uses,etc.).He'll never be BROKE.

T

The Bastard

Ca$h Pacasso said:
Micheal Jackson is definately not broke and wont be. As far as him reaching multi million dollars again....stop playing that man has well over 2-5 million. Now I know about all the stories about him being broke but to be honest when the media announces someone broke that doesnt mean they lost all their money it means that by their living standards that person is broke. But Micheal Jackson is not broke. His ranch and music alone will squash all rumors of him being broke. His music will still sell(older records) not to mention that his music goes back to the 70's and will always be used in some form or another(sampling,commercial uses,etc.).He'll never be BROKE.
WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Shit anyone can go broke homie! Look at what happened to Mike Tyson... Put it like this, if he is forced to sell neverland ranch (http://breakingnewsblog.com/michaeljackson/archives/michael_jackson_sells_neverland_ranch/ ) and is taking out loans to get by (http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/ind...-20050506-00210800-bc-us-jackson-finances.xml) something ain't right... He is definitly financially in for some shit... Now he may be able to bring it all back but, he's takin out $270 million in loans and that's all due back this december.. http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/03/jackson.trial/ ..

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't buy too much into the media, especially CNN. News is just shaky nowadays. I'd have to hear from Jackson himself about most of this.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
But ya'll gotta think though. he was only found not guilty of all the criminal charges against him. He very well may still civil suits pending against him through all of this. And everyone knows that civil suits are where all the money comes from. You guys remember the last time he was in court right. The case was thrown out but he still had to pay a shit load of money to cover all the civil law suit settlements.