Jake One video

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1981421718"]MySpaceTV Videos: blockstar dvd by Jake One[/ame]

Ive heard he produced some joints for 50 cent and G unit,

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah man, hes ill!!! Def one of my fav up and comers! He did a lot of G-Unit shit. He did that track on the Get rich or Die Tryin Soundtrack with 50, mase, banks, buck, and prodigy. I cant think of the name though. Aswell, as a bunch of other shit I cant think of! lol.. But yeah, he is definitly slept on. I agree with class..

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Nice Vid, I think he also did "Rock Co.Kane Flow" on De La Souls Grind Date album, beat is crazy.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Nice Vid, I think he also did "Rock Co.Kane Flow" on De La Souls Grind Date album, beat is crazy.
That beat is so stooopid, Doom is on that track so I assumed his weird ass did that shit but I was wrong.
50 also killed that shit on the 2050 mixtape
What's good Manji? Been a minute.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Jake One been around for a minute. I dont believe he is n up n comer. Very similar to Alc. I read in an article somewhere that he never quit his day job to become a producer. He still works at his 9-5 because he said "you never know whats gon happen in the music industry". Words to live by.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I thought that beat was pretty hot.. especially regarding the time span in which he made it.. that was like really fast and still it had all those elements in it..

I thought it was pretty crazy..

Dope shit!