jam session in my studio(video)

O

open mind

props for posting this man.yeah nice session iam feelin this nice reagaish flava on the piano u know.the guitar dude was also nice.thats how magic were created in a JAM!

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
D*mn, real musician's and sh*t! haha... that's good stuff.. that would actually be dope if both of you guys had solo's on your respective instruments. good stuff

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
COLLEGE PARK.. my nig what's good you've always done it big. but dam u doin well in the NY son........ I dropped Computer Science....

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Dope jam seesion, and thats a dope ass keyboard. how many keys has that thing got man?
Props on the skillz.
I peeped the piano vid too, damn you really have got skillz, I wish I could do that shit.
Thanks for posting.

thanks for the props,

the keyboard is the m-audio keystation 88es, and its just a midi controller. it has 88keys just like a reglar piano... I almost never play music on it though becasue to me its very hard to play something other then a real piano becasue of feel... I just use it to compose tracks and it suits me well...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
(Big Smile) Dayum! Classic. You always know how to make shit look fun. Good post, homie! Nice to see a good jam session. Thanks for the post.

members online