Jame Brown Died 12 Minutes ago..

• beat this! voting starts in...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
R.I.P James Brown

He deserves his own forum-theme, beat this-theme or compliation album. Any or all...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
RIP James Brown. One of the best artists ever, this guy never stopped. He was even scheduled to go on tour soon too, damn shame.

Yeah I think the next Beat This! should be a James Brown theme.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
RIP sad day for all of music

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Definitely RIP JB. The influence he had on shaping popular music is unquestionable.

Truly the Godfather of Soul.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
R.I.P. very entertaining artist. he will be missed

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
My first musical influence when I was 4 years old. I will miss him. RIP - James Brown. "Make It Funky"

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
DAMN! It's a shame that we have to lose such a great influence in the music world. Anybody that has anything to do with music should be paying their respects to "The Hardest Working Man In Show Business"
Word is bond. R.I.P. James Brown
Respect 4 eva'
ONE

T

The Bastard

they should throw a james brown apreciation show on tv spearheaded by micael jackson

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
yeah dat shit is sad but sure enuff nuff money hungry artist manager etc will try and sample his shit to sell but hopefully his next of kin will own the rights so 80% of the prophets will go to who ever has the rights funny tho no one will ever be able to sound like jb ever thats just ill i knew that shit when i found out he did the black ceaser soundtrack without even watchin any of the movie