JAY Z: FADE To BLACK

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
iiAGHT i WENT To THE PREMiER ToNiGHT, EVERYoNE KNoWS iM NoT A JAY-Z FAN BUT i WENT FoR THE EXPERiENCE. THE MoViE WAS AN oNSCREEN CoNCERT, NARRATED BY SEAN CARTER HiMSELF. THE MoViE ALSo CHRoNiCLED THE MAKiNG oF THE BLACK ALBUM, FRoM JAY PiCKiNG BEATS To ViBiNG WiTH ALL THE PRoDUCERS oN THE ALBUM, FRoM START To FiNiSH. THEY BASiCALLY RECoRDED THE MADiSoN SQUARE GARDEN CoNCERT AND PUT iT oN SCREEN, i THoUGHT THE MoViE SHoULDVE BEEN MoRE ARTiSTiCALLY RELAVANT BUT HEY....

oN ANoTHER NoTE, i SAW 9TH WoNDER oUTSiDE (SoN iS KiNDA TALL). DUKE iS MAD CoOL, HE LoOK LiKE A STRAiGHT FAN JUST TAKiNG EVERYTHiNG ALL iN.i AiNT TALK To HiM MUCH BUT i DiD MANAGE A QUiCK EXCHANGE, iF ANYTHiNG DEVELoPS FRoM THAT iLL KEEP NiGGAS PoSTED.

HERES THE LiST oF ATTENDEES....
(oR JUST THE FoLKS THAT i SAW, THE PLACE WAS HUGE, NoT To MENTiON PACKED)

MARY J BLiGE
STEVE SToUTE
9TH WoNDER
KANYE WEST
FoNZEWoRTH BENTLEY
USHER
JERMAiNE AND JANET
JAY
FREEWAY
SHoRTY FRoM THE FREEK-A-LEEK ViDEo
RUSSELL SiMMoNS
SAiGoN
(THATS oNLY TWELVE oF A 1,200 SEAT THEATRE)

AND oF CoURSE HERES SoME ViSUAL PRoOF THAT i WAS THERE...
JUST ANoTHER ADVANTAGE oF LiViNG iN NEW YoRK AND KNoWiNG THE RiGHT PEoPLES.

Attachments

• JAY1.jpg
    JAY1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 152
  • JAY2.jpg
    JAY2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 151

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Guevara said:
Thats who i would have been tryin to make quick exchanges with lol

Nah on the real thats tight work G, I might as well let all the NY heads know now, I plan on moving to brooklyn next year(mid to late summer). Im interviewing for a systems analyist job in manhattan(good money since i will have a masters) but we all know the real reason why im going to NY

On the real Guevra i will be gettin incontact with you and illmuzik other tri state peeps.
I will be ready to hustle and grind. I know its hard to tell from being online, but im a pretty charasmatic guy and i know how to handle myself around all type of cats(busniess types,thugs,white people). I think thats a big factor in making it in any business

Good luck with the 9th wonder joint, he seems like a real cool cat

FYI: i have never been to NY before

class....

P.s Mary J. has a PHAT ass. I was so impressed when i saw it in real life.(thats how i like my women)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
classic said:
Thats who i would have been tryin to make quick exchanges with lol

Nah on the real thats tight work G, I might as well let all the NY heads know now, I plan on moving to brooklyn next year(mid to late summer). Im interviewing for a systems analyist job in manhattan(good money since i will have a masters) but we all know the real reason why im going to NY

On the real Guevra i will be gettin incontact with you and illmuzik other tri state peeps.
I will be ready to hustle and grind. I know its hard to tell from being online, but im a pretty charasmatic guy and i know how to handle myself around all type of cats(busniess types,thugs,white people). I think thats a big factor in making it in any business

Good luck with the 9th wonder joint, he seems like a real cool cat

FYI: i have never been to NY before

class....

P.s Mary J. has a PHAT ass. I was so impressed when i saw it in real life.(thats how i like my women)

iM LoOKiNG FoRWARD TO YoU BEiNG HERE, BRiNG SoME BiTCHES.
i AiNT SEE SHoRTY BUT MY MAN DiViNE (SoME oF YoU PRoBABLY SEEN HiM iN A PoLo AD HE USED TO HAVE A HUGE 'FRo, iF ANYBoDY HAS THE KiNG MAGAZiNE WHERE THEY DiD THE TRiBUTE To JAY-Z, HE'S iN THE PiC WiT KANYE, PoRTRAYiNG QUESTLoVE)
HER NAME iS ESTHER ACTUALLY.
So SHE DoES HAVE A NAME BUT iF i WoULDA SAiD THAT No oNE WoULDA KNEW WHo i WAS TALKiN ABoUT.

AND MARY iS BEAUTiFUL UP CLoSE, i WAS NEVER iMPRESSED WiTH HER REALLY iN THE PAST BUT SHE iS BEAUTiFUL, SHE HAD HELLA MAKE UP oN THoUGH.

RELEASE;

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
iiAGHT i WENT To THE PREMiER ToNiGHT, EVERYoNE KNoWS iM NoT A JAY-Z FAN BUT i WENT FoR THE EXPERiENCE. THE MoViE WAS AN oNSCREEN CoNCERT, NARRATED BY SEAN CARTER HiMSELF. THE MoViE ALSo CHRoNiCLED THE MAKiNG oF THE BLACK ALBUM, FRoM JAY PiCKiNG BEATS To ViBiNG WiTH ALL THE PRoDUCERS oN THE ALBUM, FRoM START To FiNiSH. THEY BASiCALLY RECoRDED THE MADiSoN SQUARE GARDEN CoNCERT AND PUT iT oN SCREEN, i THoUGHT THE MoViE SHoULDVE BEEN MoRE ARTiSTiCALLY RELAVANT BUT HEY....

oN ANoTHER NoTE, i SAW 9TH WoNDER oUTSiDE (SoN iS KiNDA TALL). DUKE iS MAD CoOL, HE LoOK LiKE A STRAiGHT FAN JUST TAKiNG EVERYTHiNG ALL iN.i AiNT TALK To HiM MUCH BUT i DiD MANAGE A QUiCK EXCHANGE, iF ANYTHiNG DEVELoPS FRoM THAT iLL KEEP NiGGAS PoSTED.

HERES THE LiST oF ATTENDEES....
(oR JUST THE FoLKS THAT i SAW, THE PLACE WAS HUGE, NoT To MENTiON PACKED)

MARY J BLiGE
STEVE SToUTE
9TH WoNDER
KANYE WEST
FoNZEWoRTH BENTLEY
USHER
JERMAiNE AND JANET
JAY
FREEWAY
RUSSELL SiMMoNS
SAiGoN
(THATS oNLY TWELVE oF A 1,200 SEAT THEATRE)

AND oF CoURSE HERES SoME ViSUAL PRoOF THAT i WAS THERE...
JUST ANoTHER ADVANTAGE oF LiViNG iN NEW YoRK AND KNoWiNG THE RiGHT PEoPLES.

so is the movie worth my $15, I was gonna check that joint out tonight, RAY was crazy if you haven't seen it go now!!

ill o.g.
jaydub23510 said:
so is the movie worth my $15, I was gonna check that joint out tonight, RAY was crazy if you haven't seen it go now!!

Ray was a mad good movie if you havent seen it yet. I especially think class would like that.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
jaydub23510 said:

15$ DoLLARS DAMN, WHERE Do YoU Go SEE YoUR MoViES AT???
iT WAS oK, CoMiNG FRoM A NoN JAY-Z FAN, BUT iF YoU LiKE THE NiGGA YoU GoNNA LoVE iT, NiGGAS ARoUND ME WAS DANCiNG AND SiNGiNG AND SHiT.

AT THE END WHEN iT WAS ALL ovER, THE NiGGA CAME oUTSiDE AND EVERYBoD WAS BoWiNG DoWN AND SHiT, PiCTURE ALL THESE CELEBRiTiES iN MiDToWN MANHATTAN SToPPiNG TRAFFiC BoWiNG DoWN To THiS oNE MAN......THAT WAS iT FoR ME.

BUT oN ANoTHER NoTE, PRACTiCALLY EVERY MAYBACH iN THE CoUNTRY WAS THERE, THEY JUST KEPT PULLiN UP WHEN WE WAS STANDiNG oN THE "RED" CARPET. iT WAS REDiCULoUS.So MANY FLAVoRS.

RELEASE;

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
15$ DoLLARS DAMN, WHERE Do YoU Go SEE YoUR MoViES AT???
iT WAS oK, CoMiNG FRoM A NoN JAY-Z FAN, BUT iF YoU LiKE THE NiGGA YoU GoNNA LoVE iT, NiGGAS ARoUND ME WAS DANCiNG AND SiNGiNG AND SHiT.

AT THE END WHEN iT WAS ALL ovER, THE NiGGA CAME oUTSiDE AND EVERYBoD WAS BoWiNG DoWN AND SHiT, PiCTURE ALL THESE CELEBRiTiES iN MiDToWN MANHATTAN SToPPiNG TRAFFiC BoWiNG DoWN To THiS oNE MAN......THAT WAS iT FoR ME.

BUT oN ANoTHER NoTE, PRACTiCALLY EVERY MAYBACH iN THE CoUNTRY WAS THERE, THEY JUST KEPT PULLiN UP WHEN WE WAS STANDiNG oN THE "RED" CARPET. iT WAS REDiCULoUS.So MANY FLAVoRS.

RELEASE;

15$ that's for me and my girl (lol) I knew people would be dancing and shit, I wanna go tonight cause it's gonna be packed and shit!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
wow, i dont remember reading this, but today i bought the DVD to see it more clearly... i feel kind of bad.. i bought it 31$ taxes included. lol.. I did not open the package yet. I wondering if the movie is worth it... lol I love Jay-z and everyone who are supposed to be in the video... ..anyways, nobody bought the dvd?? LOL

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if they still gonna have it for 19.99 tomorrow I might pick it...

T

The Bastard

Damn I Didnt Even Know Shit Was Out On Dvd Yet I Gutta Cop That

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Producer_GyaL said:
wow, i dont remember reading this, but today i bought the DVD to see it more clearly... i feel kind of bad.. i bought it 31$ taxes included. lol.. I did not open the package yet. I wondering if the movie is worth it... lol I love Jay-z and everyone who are supposed to be in the video... ..anyways, nobody bought the dvd?? LOL

i rented it yest........its more concert footage than backstage(behind the scenes,studio stuff etc...) or closer to 50/50

i would say rent it.........someone put a link on here with a download of it.......and that video cut out all the concert footage and put only the backstage stuff

not sure I would own it for 31 bucks def rent it though

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
LOL i did not open the package yet, so i can return it if i want. LOL. Yes, i got the clip, but i wanted to have it full and clearly. Obviously, no one here said it was dope. Not even Guevara...

Well, i'll see.... i dont know why im tripping over 31$ lol. I just hate to be fooled when somewhere else i could have buy it for 5$ lol whatever, in Canada theres no such deal.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
GucciCondom said:
you shouldn't type like a 13 year old girl :/

Damn YO! Noobs be talking shit!!

LOL, that's tight mang, make those connecs...

I may check it out if it comes around my way

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
GucciCondom said:
you shouldn't type like a 13 year old girl :/

this comin from a nigga whos still typing in smileys with his keyboard :/
dog my initial post in this thread has been up longer than youve been here.
and just for the record...
i BEEN PLAYiN iT CoOOL LATELY BUT iM NoT THE oNE.
ASK ANYBoDY WHo KNoWS.
oR ANYBoDY WiTH MoRE THAN 5 PoST.
BEEEEYoTCH

GucciCondom

ill o.g.
Yall need to chill. It is just majorly annoying how people take the time to hit the caps lock key so much in order to create retard text. It doesn't look cool and the reason I didn't read your post was due to the text. I'm not trying to start a bunch of 'e-beef.' Infact, I'm a real cool dude. It just angers me that people type like that because it makes no sense. Peace.

members online