Jay-z - The Blueprint 3

Mikemaster G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I know everybody know about Jay-Z's new song "Jockin' Jay-Z" has leaked on the Internet early this month and I'm just wondering: do we need another "Blueprint" album? I mean, Lil Wayne put out his trilogy of Tha Carter series and they're tight in my opinion. If Jay-Z does release a "Blueprint" album, it better be one of the greatest of all time, but's that just me. What do you think?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I don't think Jay can put out another album to that magnitude. He aint hungry no more. I think his last and best effort was the "Black Album".

Then again, this candy coated pop is on its way out. If he could do an album without the fly by night producers and get some gritty ish,,,who knows.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I don't think Jay can put out another album to that magnitude. He aint hungry no more. I think his last and best effort was the "Black Album".

Then again, this candy coated pop is on its way out. If he could do an album without the fly by night producers and get some gritty ish,,,who knows.

he wont get gritty shyt cuz hes not his own anymore hes like everyone else..the black album wuz his final good album..unless he gets some heat like the black album this is gonna be as bad as kingdom come and his other albums ..the dude gets me sick u can tell when hearing him he does not care what he writes cuz he knoes the dick riders are gonna be on it anyway its sadly its true

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
he wont get gritty shyt cuz hes not his own anymore hes like everyone else..the black album wuz his final good album..unless he gets some heat like the black album this is gonna be as bad as kingdom come and his other albums ..the dude gets me sick u can tell when hearing him he does not care what he writes cuz he knoes the dick riders are gonna be on it anyway its sadly its true

Church!

T

The Arkitekt

lol @ church, havnt heard that in a while

but yea listen to his song "in my lifetime" then listen to "change clothes", he pretty much started at the top of his game and the game and it just slowly went downhill from there

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
All I know is, there is a September deadline for PMP track submissions and I am about to drop about 15 Jay Z songs by the end of the month to see if I can hit the lotto and get a song on the album.

T

The Arkitekt

All I know is, there is a September deadline for PMP track submissions and I am about to drop about 15 Jay Z songs by the end of the month to see if I can hit the lotto and get a song on the album.

is that what the "track dump" thing is? i always wondered