JD on the MV 8000

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah that's sort of a promo and at first I was like oh he is just getting paid to speak for his endorsement money....but after putting 3 weeks in this machine and taking what I already know from using gear and compariing to what I had b4 he is dead on...
imma old head on gear, started out on and had some old ass machines and I am not easily convinced of better things in the gear realm than akai samplers...I had both of the emu SP's, 12 and the 1200, and the akai 3000 and 2000 and s950....never the XL though..missed it...but anyhow, I just recently copped the MV and it is the truth, only from the standpoint of starting out on gear way before having my hands on software can what this thing is able to do be appreciated...my ideas and concepts are easily painted with this machine not to just be cliche and steal RZAs compliments....I dont have that lcd screen yet tho, but in my honest opinion this is the SP1200 of Today and the machine for tomorrow, now I know the die hard Akai users gonna be like naw but I am one of the staunchest akai advocates and bought my first one in like 98 or so I wanted the 4000 but it was out of my reach....the MV at least is in the range of affordability and like he said everything in one machine, it rips cd's, got the Roland VS series mastering toolset, and it burns cd's and you can record vocals or external instruments...what more could you want...??? for it to make beats for you and you just watch it...ha...oh and it has a real analog modeling bass synth now after the latest os version release...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Nuthin is fuckin with the MV period. And ive used pretty much every piece of hardware and software out there.

members online