jdilla+busta rhymes=dillagence , FREE

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Takin What's Mine, Step Up, and Baggage Handlers are heat!

busta needs to lose the whole crack-rap nonesense though

oh lol, and the production job on lightworks is pretty nutty, listen to the sample and how the vocals say "light up a spliff, the name of the game is lightworks"

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8

oh lol, and the production job on lightworks is pretty nutty, listen to the sample and how the vocals say "light up a spliff, the name of the game is lightworks"

Listening to this right now, (thanks Classic), and I gotta agree with you Manguino. The production and beats are fucking awesome but Busta gets a bit irritating after a while. He didn't used to be like this, it's as if he's a different person from the Busta on Low End Theory etc.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
what tha.. thanks man.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
woooooooooord... now that's a nice X-mas gift... thanx home boy.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207

i still dont get the fasciniation with crack rap .... i mean damn busta used to just ryhme about whatever but now all of a sudden hes a kingpin? ..

but still .. the tape is dope... busta puts it down in my view still.. and dillas beats are ccccrrrazy as expected..... great album... or mixtape .. or whatever it is

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Listening to this right now, (thanks Classic), and I gotta agree with you Manguino. The production and beats are fucking awesome but Busta gets a bit irritating after a while. He didn't used to be like this, it's as if he's a different person from the Busta on Low End Theory etc.

man...everyone is entilted to their own opionion but i think yall are lookin a gift horse in the mouth this shit is hot flow and beats ya cant please everyone

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
wow.. i was just listening to some older busta shit and thinking that these two are a great and unique pair... many of my favorite busta tracks were dilla tracks... its funny cuz i never realized it before... busta seems in that zone whenever he is on a dilla beat... bustas shit and dillas beats on the "it aint safe no more" album were amazing to say the LEAST

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Hottness...and for free....what could be better...and on the note of free mixtapes check out the CAlTriot mixtape from Bishop Lamont and Black Milk....Milk always makes lovely beats and Bishop aint to bad of a MC

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
man...everyone is entilted to their own opionion but i think yall are lookin a gift horse in the mouth this shit is hot flow and beats ya cant please everyone

You got me all wrong, but I'm getting used to it. I like it a lot and agree with what you said. I just don't get into Busta's subject matter; sorry. Shit, Ash and Manguino said the same thing as I did anyway.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
just noticed the raekwon beat was from the intro to thelonious off of slum village's first album

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Thanks Class.......I am a big J-Dilla, Slum Village, and Tribe fan. I can't wait to listen to this. I bet it's fire. Peace, homie.