Let's flip this and see what's what! ;)

Download it in MP3:

You can download it from Peggo.

R-3920207-1386676429-3699.jpeg.jpg

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Ok... Here we go...
@Klypse I think i'll agree with the others, would've like to hear the change up as the main part of the beat...
@S3oulC1ty The bassline sounds good... Seems to be a lil loud/heavy in the mix imo
@Edgar I like the drums (ur drums are always pretty dope on these sample flips) the vocal sample is lil repetitive tho
@Rezzy Kept it simple... but it's dope! I might've done away with the vocal sample... would've like to hear more of the strings that came in towards the end

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
@Klypse not digging the first part, but the switch is gold! some reverb on the sample for a more atmospheric sound would be nice maybe
@S3oulC1ty hits hard, I'm always digging that sidechain effect on your flips
@Edgar I like it. the low end could use a little push tho
@Rezzy dope, I'm always down for some minimalistic flips
@crog85 epic. I absolutely love the drums. the whole thing sounds like an original piece, that's pretty fucking impressive
@EsquireMusic111 totally did not expect what was coming after the intro hah, I recognize the drum loops (you workin' with Reason?) and I like how you switched them up

I'm a bit late, but here's what I did

noempathy

Battle Points: 1
@Klypse That's pretty interesting, I like the second part, would've made it the foundation

Hardest part for me on this one was perfecting the bassline, still don't like it but I'm adventurous

#bringbackthesoul

Nothing here yet.

that one almost knocked me off my chair bro! dope work!!!

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
@Klypse not digging the first part, but the switch is gold! some reverb on the sample for a more atmospheric sound would be nice maybe
@S3oulC1ty hits hard, I'm always digging that sidechain effect on your flips
@Edgar I like it. the low end could use a little push tho
@Rezzy dope, I'm always down for some minimalistic flips
@crog85 epic. I absolutely love the drums. the whole thing sounds like an original piece, that's pretty fucking impressive
@EsquireMusic111 totally did not expect what was coming after the intro hah, I recognize the drum loops (you workin' with Reason?) and I like how you switched them up

I'm a bit late, but here's what I did

LOL! Preciate that bro, yeah I was trying to flip the switch on this one! lol... Yeah I use Reason boss!

members online