Jim Jones teaching music in New York high school?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hey you know what, I never thought of it from that angle...so lets say that JJ wanted to make a turn in his life, do the right thing, lets even say that he's an extremely smart guy thats DUMBING IT DOWN (so he can be on our level....LMAO @ selling yourself short but anyway...).

This cat is about to become a part of my childs education and his way of saying all those things above is...

"Right now they're actually going back and forth with the Board of Education to see what goes on and shit. I fully don't know the whole logistics of everything."

Im thinking he "dumbed it down" a little too much. Time to put the thinking cap back on. Not even the Pope would take this cat seriously. C'mon, he may be smart but that was not a smart statement to make.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
:::in homer simpson voice::: "doe"

but wtf is Jim Jones actually teaching? I mean is it a music business class....or is it a music class? Cause if it's the latter wouldn't he actually have to know how to play an instrument?

hahahaha he doesn't know, remember..."Right now they're actually going back and forth with the Board of Education to see what goes on and shit. I fully don't know the whole logistics of everything."

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
He'll probably be guesting for a "business semester" or something...

members online