Jobs

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Couldn't have caught this thread at a better time. I'm in a somewhat similar situation, strugglin to find employment for the past 4 months but I think I just got my break the other day when I got a call back from a Temp to Hire service www.officeteam.com. Didn't exactly understand what I was applying for, just been stacking apps any and every where on snagajob.com and indeed.com. Went into the interview today and shit looks very promising if you're willing to do entry level work for things such as office work, customer rep, etc. This kind of service pretty much acts like the middleman and hooks you up based on the skills you have. Definitely check out office team or see if there might be anything similar in the area.

Read the book "48 days to the work you love"

For real, it will change your life

in fact do this before you make any choices. If you don't have any money it should be at the library. It will help you figure out the entire "work" thing.

Word I'ma check it. Good look.

Do affiliate marketing... No seriously

If you have the following

Laptop
net connection

There is nothing stopping you from making at least 3 figures a month

I'm not being a smart ass im being serious

Any suggestions on anything particular? Looked at this before and never found anything that didn't seem it'd take an arm and a leg to do.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Do affiliate marketing... No seriously

If you have the following

Laptop
net connection

There is nothing stopping you from making at least 3 figures a month

I'm not being a smart ass im being serious

Someone tried to bring me on to this, seemed too much like a complex pyramid scheme

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Someone tried to bring me on to this, seemed too much like a complex pyramid scheme

You must not have been looking into affiliate marketing and more into something like an MLM scheme

Actually even if it looked like a Pyramid scheme doesn't make it bad people work jobs that's the biggest pyramid scheme of all

Don't believe me look at its structure.

You can be an affiliate marketer for any company that has an affiliate program

Ebay, Amazon,GC, mortgage companies,google

list are endlist

Any suggestions on anything particular? Looked at this before and never found anything that didn't seem it'd take an arm and a leg to do.

Well, you can make money off anything it's up to you to find the profitable niche which doesn't take long to do when you know how to do it.

You can make money off anything you see around your house

Cables
tooth picks
laptops
socks
party supplies etc

Everything has a market... I can toss a site up right now on usb cables and by the end of the week have the site generating a consistent $4 or more a day (at least). That's without selling anything.

You have to look at what people are searching for via google. Google, Youtube, ebay all free resources that scream out what you should be marketing

What it costs?

hosting and a domain name

basically nothing

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Yea not completely sold on it cause I don't get how you can make $ without selling anything but definitely a lotta profitable blogs out there. I ran into this awhile back..lol

I still think it is a pyramid scheme...(Pyramid Scheme Cartoon by Pat Petrini) - YouTube

well one obvious one I thought would jump out at people is adsense.

Some people here may say "ok but you are only going to make a few pennies a day"

You again have to do the leg work and find out what people pay for keywords and find the ones you can rank for.

I have sites that get 10-12 dollars a day and i have a few mortgage/real estate sites that bring in over 20 a day but that's because companies pay a ton per click for those keywords in that niche.

If this is still confusing to you look up adsense there are people making 6 figures a year on just that.

There are few ways to approach this you can make 50 sites that earn a dollar a day or build a small handful that make $10 a day up to you

to get a profitable site up and running is only going to take about 30 minutes if you are using wordpress

I spend 2 hours a week backlinking my adsense sites (i have about 7) and every other month i may update the content.

Plenty of money out there

I scored one big back when the 1st xbox came out. The red Ring of doom. Good lord there were over 20,000 people searching that a day (just in the states)

how to fix red ring doom
fix red ring of doom
red ring xbox fix
red ring of death

etc

I remember when this started hitting the net huge people were only paying .23 a click for certain key words i didn't care though because the traffic was so huge! 20,000 searches a day (roughly) even at spot 4 in google your going to get 15% of that traffic. I was making close to 50k a year just with that site all adsense. Then I later sold it on flippa.

People still search for that fix

Another example and I know alot of you have seen these I run a few.

Have you ever looked for a driver online and never been directed to the companies site but to a 3rd party site that has the driver and there is some info on the driver and adsense?

I tell you right now those sites make over $10.00 a day in adsense clicks mainly because the person looking doesn't see the dl link and they go well hell i'll click this ad it'll toss me in a closer direction or its just something that is interesting to them.

Not to trying to stop you from doing what you feel is right but this is (to me) the easiest "just ad water" way of making good money online. Just research it there are millions of people banking off it and as the internet grows it grows.

Ps here is a good keyword

"Fl Studio Mobile" the cost per click on this keyword is lil over 6 bucks you can make 2.00 a click on that keyword. You can still rank for this keyword on 1st page regardless of flstudiomobile.com being there

Done it many times

anyway if you have questions let me know

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
You can make money with affiliate marketing + online ads but you have to stay focused and work hard. As Nnxt suggested: owning a variety of domains + keyword research is the key.

You can check those three Google services, they're really good tools for keyword research:

Google Trends : http://www.google.com/trends
Google Insights: http://www.google.com/insights/search/
Google Adwords Keyword tool: www.google.com/AdWords

Word! Keyword research is probably the most important. That will be the difference between

a profitable site
time needed to rank site
etc

some sites you can toss up and have on the 1st page in a few days once its indexed simply because the domain matches the keyword and the competition isn't properly seo