Judge Gives Argument FOR Cannabis Legalisation

• beat this! voting starts in...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
They really should just legalize it. One of the main things they'll benefit out of doing so will free up TONS of space in the prisons! Lots of people are in prison for selling it, makes no sense.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
They really should just legalize it. One of the main things they'll benefit out of doing so will free up TONS of space in the prisons! Lots of people are in prison for selling it, makes no sense.

makes perfect sense if you own one. There are over 300 privately owned prisons in the States. Staggering. It will never be legalized because the stronger lobbyists would lose money and eventually power. Legalizing cannabis would create an alternative fuel. New studies show hemp oil can burn better than fossil fuels. And it's cleaner. On the microscopic level, cannabis molecules, aka cannaboids (SP) are known to prevent and in some case stop tumors from spreading. Taking that element then creating a medicine from it would destroy Big Pharma. Then you ask why don't they lobby for legalization so they can create the cure right? That is what I asked. Then after doing more research I found that you cannot patent Mother Nature. That is also why there is some root that actually can cure cancer, but because it grow naturally, there is no way to patent it. I hate this planet.....

members online