Juice Pack released

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FL Studio recently released "Juice Pack" which is like extra plug ins and shiz I think

http://www.image-line.com/documents/juicepack.html

one of them in particular looks interesting... it's called Edison and it's a slick wave recorder and editor. peep;

edisonscreenshot5fy.jpg

anyone know more about Juice Pack or plan on getting it?

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^

word, Edison will appraently be included for free in FL 7 so that's something to look forward too

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
yea, but its gonna be a while for fl 7 to come out, and you cant buy edisn seprate from the juice pack so the price is like $99

T.R.O.

ill o.g.
I tried the demo and it isnt all that great the Edison isnt that special of a thing the only thing that i see different than the regular editor is it can slice but u cant do it manually looks like a waste of money

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
The nice thing about Edison is it's Drag'n'Drop feature.
Before Edison I used to Sample some stuff in my audio editor, cut it, set slice markers, save to disk, switch to FL, search the saved sample,....

Now I have template with one preloaded instance of Edison on Mixer channel 64 with My soundcard's input already routed to it. All I do now is Sample what I want, cut it, set slice markers, drag & drop it directly from Edison to the step sequencer, there you go. You can even drag samples FROM already open channels into Edison to further edit them & redrag them back to the channel you got them from.

It's worth every Penny imho. ^^

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Just making sure, but does it replaces the Beat Slicer?

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
Just making sure, but does it replaces the Beat Slicer?
imho it does. And it's A LOT faster at that.
Drag your drumloop into Edison, select Tools->dull/medium/sharp autoslice to get some slices to start with, then you can zoom in and manually drag the slicemarkers around, delete them, add new ones.... After that grab the whole loop and drop it into a fruity slicer chanel in the StepSequencer & you're done.