July 10th - July 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
OMG That's soo dope! Kinda like it don't need to be flipped it's so dope! I forgot to upload last weeks flip! I'm gonna drop it in here if yall don't mind...

D

DJLadyLike

Like macndabox was saying, that track by it self is so nice. Ill will do something with is later today

LewAshby - When you drop some feedback Ill return it.

BountyP. I think some of the chops take away from the continuity of the beat, I feel that it doesnt flow well, I really like the outro, thats very fluid and flows very well. Im being over fussy, its still a good flip timing wise, no off chops or anything.

2good- That bassline is dope.
lew- Good drums solid flip
bounty- i like the sample arrangements and old school drums

heres my flip i wanna try to get my boy to rap on it: http://soundcloud.com/ferretpinto/nice

that flip is er....erm....Nice. lol
It flows very well, nice variation and nice drums, good stuff.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
this is a perfect example of a sample i would either chop into a million pieces, or just leave it be... doesnt even sound like some of u guys even touched it... lol... no disrespect, thats just how dope the original song is.. im takin all of u to court on this one... lol

2Good is bein "2nice".

da relic

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Well you know I came through...lol, no scratching and alot more composing.

Sample Flip

@2G - that bassline is sick, luv the pitch change too...Dope!

@Lew - drums, drums, drums = bangin! I liked the claps. Dope!

@BountyP - Now your flip was a little more away from the original, really feeling it, the horns put a nice touch in there too. Dope!

@Ferret - once again, dope drums...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Are you kidding me?

I just wanna loop the shit out of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online