Jumpin Hip Hip Venues/ Clubs In Europe... Name em

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Yo wassup Im settin up a tour to promote my compilation in europe. So i know theres alot of us here overseas. so please just drop me atleast the names of any hip hop friendly venues/clubs over there. wherever you are. Our main focus is Germany, but We will be stayin in kaiserslautern which is not too far from frankfurt or France, and we will be goin all over so if you dont stay in germany please still drop the names atleast. It would be greatly appreciated if you could also drop the number for the club or venue also, but the name is good enough if you dont feel like gettin the number.

preciate it.

Also im checkin to see if there is any of us here with any radio connects over there in europe. i think jamfm is the big on in germany. if u think u can help them please pm me.

holla

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ze Germans arent zhat big on zhis zite !

But Germany itself is huge, not to mention france ( I think you need to talk to phillisary or whatever the cats name was, 'bout that ). If you want to get some Dutch adresses you should pm Rigor.

Good luck on the tour.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Greece would be off the chain, hell yea anything you got just throw at me. and good looks formant ima holla at him.

Any where in europe is accesible to me. just let me know any venues. or big events happenin around christmas time/ new years.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
well, flying within europe is currently very cheap, easyjet will get you anywhere, Ryan air too. Just scope out their prices and you'll be smiling you're way through europe.