June 1st - June 8th (1 week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlexLuger

ill o.g.
Haha, probably too fast. Oh well, I have until the 8th to work on it, just trying to get the ball rolling!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hahahaha, finn you crazy man. Well here's mine, I made 2 different versions, this one was more fun but the other is better.

Guess I'm Radical - I accidently uploaded an unfinished version at first. This is the correct version.

@Plex - I like the tonial qualities and the drums on your beat but I would have loved it even more if you had done something with that bassline and melody. Good job anyway, the sound quality is SUPER dope on my system.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@Solace - Luvin that vibe! Reminds me so much of the old school joints that Premiere cut up on BLS, you know he never really just played anything during the quiet storm, all of his songs had to have that NYC swag to them. Your joint sounds just like that. Nice work!

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Hahahaha, finn you crazy man. Well here's mine, I made 2 different versions, this one was more fun but the other is better.

Guess I'm Radical - I accidently uploaded an unfinished version at first. This is the correct version.

@Plex - I like the tonial qualities and the drums on your beat but I would have loved it even more if you had done something with that bassline and melody. Good job anyway, the sound quality is SUPER dope on my system.

Dac...I'm impressed very nice flip...

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41
f that, i wanted to join on this contest, but i lost all my samples (kicks snare etc) -.- like, 30 gb on samples...
and much projects -.-
nooooo i hate my life!
next contest i will join.
nice sample tho

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
damn man I hate that happened to you and I know how you feel because I went through the same thing. But yeah build your library back up and get in.

I flipped this ages ago.
Heres my version...http://www.divshare.com/download/15138072-d6e

Dac. I love this flip, love the cuts and extra samples you have thrown in there, nice changeup for the hook.

PlexLuger. Dope flip I like the drums, the pattern is funky.

Solace. Really nice drums I love the snare/clap. Yeah this is pretty ill, I like the way you have used the sample, and the little breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online