June 30th - July 7th (1 week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Jeebus Dac, I might have to break my sampling ban to flip this, and do a song... and vid, and perform it and etcetc

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
thanks mate.
its oke i guess.
yours killed mine xd
why u do that man?
its not fair #youhatemedontyou?

hahaha thats funny! Your ish rocked! I really like hearing the different flips of the same song. It blows my mind how creatively different we all are yet it's all called hip hop. Now wait until 2Good, Relic and DOX do their thing to it. I promise, they all are gonna drop some serious fire.

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41
hahaha thats funny! Your ish rocked! I really like hearing the different flips of the same song. It blows my mind how creatively different we all are yet it's all called hip hop. Now wait until 2Good, Relic and DOX do their thing to it. I promise, they all are gonna drop some serious fire.

haha!
no doubt about that!

UPDATE: if the thread doesn't close first...lol

Ive done my flip but it uses a really repetetive vocal sample, Im reluctant to upload it, but fuck it, Ill get it up tonight.

Ok heres mine...... https://www.illmuzik.com/profile/page/?username=2good-productions&music&music_id=1566

BountyP. Nice flip, I wanted to use the same parts you did but I couldnt use it because the background noise. You made good use of it.

Dac. This is a dope flip, I really like the arrangement of chops and cuts.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Mine wont be done before this thread closes. I got some super epic stuff planned for this, gonna take some time

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@ Mile Black - Judging on skill level (I think you're fairly new at producing...), I like the creativity in the direction that you went with this. You had a few timing issues...the vocals kinda throw your beat off, I had to chop them up and put them back together to get the timing right and the mixture of bass's was a little unorthodox but thats personal expression imo. Keep at it, keep flipping beats and your game will definitely improve. Good work.

@everybody else, I'm still waiting on 2Good, I'll give him another day unless he tells me otherwise to get his beat up.

Status
Not open for further replies.