Just Blaze behind the scenes of the nike commercial

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
lol damn, that shit was tight. The conductor got well in to it too, lol, "do you want us to give you more takes?" dope stuff. Just didnt have a big head which was good to see, he was humble enough to take advice from the conductor aswell.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
everything wuz rediculous about that just blaze is just to nice

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Just is Fly mo fo...most defnitly one of my fav producers..not just becuz he will snap on a beat every so often,but dude is so willin to share information with people..i remember he spent like eight months answer up and coming producers questions on another web site...real humble cat

33LaRge

ill o.g.
fuck that ur takin away from hiphop grab a record go dig fuck live players ko maybe just a couple but a whole orch i hate just blaze now

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
fuck that ur takin away from hiphop grab a record go dig fuck live players ko maybe just a couple but a whole orch i hate just blaze now

Young lady, you are an idiot.

First of all that recrod ur "grabbing" was record from live players, so don't be a fool.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
not in my book keep it to the essence DIGGIN

again thats ur opionion which is fine but if ur a true digger u wouldent hate like that.... but why would u on dude casue he steps outside the box and try's something new.... when u do that ur hating on the very essance of hip hop.... results are what matters now how the music is made..

So would u like that beat if he jacked the strings off a record???

blahh....

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
again thats ur opionion which is fine but if ur a true digger u wouldent hate like that.... but why would u on dude casue he steps outside the box and try's something new.... when u do that ur hating on the very essance of hip hop.... results are what matters now how the music is made..

So would u like that beat if he jacked the strings off a record???

blahh....

i thought it was a sample and he just had it replayed..i could be wrong though

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i thought it was a sample and he just had it replayed..i could be wrong though

YEa it is, u can tell by what they are saying..

"there are prolly 12 players on the original, we only ahve 6 here, so double it"

clearly a replayed sample

members online