Just Blaze Bored Beat.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
I might be late on this one but Just Blaze molested that Super Freak sample. I go to his page almost everyday to hear that shit. What do you guys and gals think of it? I love how he broke up the break on the end of the loop. and the drums are crazy. I hope a nice MC gets that track.

www.myspace.com/justblazeradio

The track should play auto.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Yea he yawns halfway thru the beat lol its pretty amazing to me....the superfreak song has officially been FLIPPED....

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Omg that beat is so crazy and he said he did it in 30 seconds and he said he might do it again with effort this time.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn that beat was hot, yea he straight meloested that sample. Nigga is crazy to, myspace gangsta lol i was rollin when i heard that

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
this is unremarkable. seriously. i lov ejust blaze, but this is "ok", not bad. but nothing to write home about.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
dont get me wrong, im a big just blaze fan...

But if i made that beat and posted it in the showcase the same people who are saying it was dope would be like"the levels are low, the sample is too choppy"

Its a solid beat but its not what people are amping it up to be, cats are acting like its the second coming or some shit....

I do think its tight that dude is posting on myspace and that you know its him

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
this is unremarkable. seriously. i lov ejust blaze, but this is "ok", not bad. but nothing to write home about.
Yeah.. I think he was doing pretty much off the top of his head though...which is kinda hot,but anywhooo.......anyone here that King joint he did for T.I. ....That shyt is fire

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Not really hyping it up, will i guess im am in once sence. Its just more to me a "why didnt i think of that" thing. Ive listen to that song so many times and never thought about flipping it. Im more recognizing Just for finding some hot breaks. this beat has change how i look at sampling songs.

M

Melodix

Man The beat was nice, but its nothing to get nutz over. I dont want to sound like a hater but im not so impressed. I am curious to hear what some of u all are doing that u think that is so grate. There is no way he made it in 30 seconds. He would have had to heard the song sampled it and made his chops nice. Find drums. Then start sequencing. Dont believe everything u read. Now when i hear something like Im a Hustla baby.. the neptunes produced song for Jay Z. That shit is tight. Its real musical, it makes your head knock, its original, and the chicks shake there ass to it like crazy in the club. Thats a hot Beat. Listen to Dre 2001. Those are amazing beats. They are so simple but sonicaly they sound sooooo good. Believe it or not most of yall if u have some sence of musicality could make a beat just as hot as that just blaze track... Stop sweatin other catz and start believin in yourself. These dudes got a huge ego already if they are braging about making it in 30 sec....Dont post stuff on myspace sweatin him....it looks mad suspect.

"Im about to Change the Game Forever"