Just Blaze in the studio for Fab

O

open mind

it was very interesting.seems like blaze is searching for his own sound with all the live instrumentation and shit.that "show me what u got" joint is the direction his fuutre sound will sound like.

at the end of the vid where he plays the intro of the track.is that SWIZZ BEATZ talking shit over his track??? wtf? i thought this track is for fabo.but befo fab starts to spit u can def. here SWIZZ BEATZ???!!??? swizz should produce his own track for fabo instead of buying it from blaze LMFAO

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
it was very interesting.seems like blaze is searching for his own sound with all the live instrumentation and shit.that "show me what u got" joint is the direction his fuutre sound will sound like.

at the end of the vid where he plays the intro of the track.is that SWIZZ BEATZ talking shit over his track??? wtf? i thought this track is for fabo.but befo fab starts to spit u can def. here SWIZZ BEATZ???!!??? swizz should produce his own track for fabo instead of buying it from blaze LMFAO

its Fabs track...Swizz does the chours and ad libs......which he also did for n.y. shyt from bustas album....

Dude u were MIA for minute...where were u???

And how much do i have to pay u to go back to were ever the hell it was?????

O

open mind

lol nice1. i had some trouble but now iam back from hell.

FEAR ME!

btw that NY shit from busta was CRACK! but i liked STRESSWONS version much more he spited some shit over that instrumental and posted it on his myspace.but now that MUTHAFUCKA deleted it.lol ay stress bring that NY SHIT back its hot like fyaaaaaa

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i like what hes doing..thats sumthing i wud def do if i had the money and the space for the instrument players

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123

He is definitely trying to make his own sound but...any of my real listeners, REAL vinyl and music freaks.....listen to horn riffs from Parliament Funkadelic, TRouble Funk, EU, Rare Essence many of the 70's and 80's Funk Banks these types of riffs are all day every day and some much more complex for intros and such......he just pays much less to have some UNfunky musicians take weeks and hours to understand what he is trying to do to pull it off, much cheaper than paying for a sample, much less to worry about that's all....overall that was dope to watch them try and emulate the Funky shit thats been here forever on wax, if you not really out there listening this might sound like something new...its not....but Just has the money and the time to have some musicians do his samples..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
He is definitely trying to make his own sound but...any of my real listeners, REAL vinyl and music freaks.....listen to horn riffs from Parliament Funkadelic, TRouble Funk, EU, Rare Essence many of the 70's and 80's Funk Banks these types of riffs are all day every day and some much more complex for intros and such......he just pays much less to have some UNfunky musicians take weeks and hours to understand what he is trying to do to pull it off, much cheaper than paying for a sample, much less to worry about that's all....overall that was dope to watch them try and emulate the Funky shit thats been here forever on wax, if you not really out there listening this might sound like something new...its not....but Just has the money and the time to have some musicians do his samples..

just cuz it aint off vinyl that dont make it any less than what has been made on record..the direction blaze and the conductor were goin wuz perfectly on point maybe they not the funkadelics but in the end it dont matter cuz the sound wuz ridiculous

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
just cuz it aint off vinyl that dont make it any less than what has been made on record..the direction blaze and the conductor were goin wuz perfectly on point maybe they not the funkadelics but in the end it dont matter cuz the sound wuz ridiculous

I never said that it was any better, if anything its less perfect than what someone would cut on a vinyl record back then. looks like they did this really quick so its just not that impressive as its been made I grew up around funk bands and musicians don't minimize my opinion because of that I just have heard that type of riff live many times and sounding better and then later played in sections(played sax in concert, marching and live bands since I was around 11 or so) that had to do shit like that all the time emulating, or growing up in an area that at the time horn sections were real, and not a lost art...ask anyone thats seen any of the above I mentioned to compare, what they did is ok at best, I just seen a whole lot better less a conductor again...most unfunky to me....Blaze is still one of the best with his art though, but I will say this the conductor is a musician and he hit on a main point that people nowadays are stuck on...being in tune...welll go back and listen to a lot of either RZA or people doing more abstract hip hop, you will see what he's saying about the off tuned ish, and a lot of the string riffs remind me a lot of what The RZA would be snatching too.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
this is a joke...., basically he's got nothing to say, asks for a lowpass ? ( transpose of that theme ). In the control its like communicating in babylanguage and handsigns. Normaly something like this is a cake and takes no more than an hour.

O

open mind

@formant
i think its coz this producing style is new to him of course its babysteps for him and he looked like an idiot in that vid like he dont know what to do n shit.dont forget dude was heavy sample DEPENDEND.now he starts to emulate samples,to avoid giving all his money to sample clearance.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I believe Swivel was in studio engineering that day.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
cot damn, just blaze doin it big with live instrumentation...this has been happenin for ages though, just ask dr dre

members online