Just Blaze Making of "Why You Hate the Game"

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Damn, that was dope! I thought it was going to be just a beats vid. This actually shows the vocal takes and the process after he layed the beat down.

Just really is a beast on the drums!!!!!

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
thats a hot beat right there, that kinda music is what inspires me to make beats and continue to find ways to improve myself

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hope people notice the difference between the producer and studio musicians.
Not to spark a Dre debate again, but you don't see people calling Just a fake cause he had a guy put down some piano and organ chords for him.

Jacpot

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
That dont make you a fake...
Blaze already had the beat laid out with the sample chops and everything.
Those piano keys were just Icing on the cake

Now Dre on the other hand doesnt do shit anymore on the beats

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
lol. anybody know where i can get those drums he was using? I can never find them. Pretty nice video too. I wonder whats gonna be his next one.

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Yeah, that was fire right there. He has several videos showcasing his talents - drumz, turntables, etc. Looking like he's tryna differentiate and promote himself since there is an abundance of producers out there now. Hi-Tek also has a video which showcases his MPC and drumming talents. Seems like Producers are starting to promote themselves like artists...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
::: Producers are Artists :::

Seems like Producers are starting to promote themselves like artists...

You hit the nail on the head.

As soon as I get the pics from the Money Management Producer Conference off my camera I was gonna post them in a thread on this site. Basically, you are like an artist and the truth is there a lot of new, young talented producers out there on the come up and these established producers need to do everything they can to stay recognized. They had a workshop all about what to look for in a Producer Manager because you might need one to shop your beat CDs and stuff.

Beatz 101 and Shortfuze can speak on it, I had a chance to meet those two in person at the conference. But there were a lot of very talented producers that attended the conference. I was amazed to see how these guys looked that were dropping crazy heat. I'm talking super nerds bro....

The photos I took were alright, but I didn't get photos with all the big heads because I felt funny asking for flicks. But the conference was so laid back that I got a chance to politic with everyone from Primo, to Alchemist, to Havoc, No ID, etc etc. A sh*t load of A&Rs too. I gave everyone I talked too a beat CD but again, there was sooo much heat present that I doubt I'd get a phone call.

I'll post an official thread tonight.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Just Blaze is wack as hell........PSYCH! LOL! He is one of my all time favorites. He is one of those producers with a distinct sound. He is on point and can do a lot more than just lay down a beat. I love how he was directing everyone and getting the best out of them to get the sound he was looking for. Awesome post!

members online