Just Blaze website?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
can someone please direct me to a Just Blaze website, or maybe something related to him. All i found was JustBlazeRadio but thats under construction i think. he isnt on the Roc-A-Fella site either.

sAfE.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
thanks man thats tight.

sAfE.

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats bullshit. This aint an official site and it dont seem to be finished. It aint nothing on there but 1 pic and 1 paragraph bio with a lotta typos saying shit everybody knows already. I mean who doesnt know just blaze is with rocafella and that he produced oh boy and roc the mic. This is useless shit. As a producer i wanna know what is his setup how he goes about selecting samples and laying out beats, not that he's on rocafella and worked with busta and kanye.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Just Blaze said himself that the site is under heavy construction.

sAfE.

PushPlay

ill o.g.
YO guys should really read that article, some hillarious stuff in there. like him selling his beats to a no name for mad crazy$$$ (i know i was there)

Damn I got candian love like that huh.. Or should I say... 'Eh?' that's cool. Thnks 4 the info.. And I dunno what that thing bout me n 24k is... Just usin my name 2 generate hype I guess.. And yes I did off with his head.. One of my fav beats myself... The guitar is played by me.. From a keyboard..triton guitars?? Never that.. If I make a beat an artist isn't feelin (which happens all the time..every beat aint for everyone, ill keep it n make sumthn till they satisfied. And sell the old one 2 sum1 else 4 sho! 90 percent of the time I get my first half b4 I go into the studio.. Get that $$! It wasn't always like that tho...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
you were there... what do you mean man?

sAfE.

members online

No members online now.