Just Bleeeeeeeeeezy

• beat this! voting starts in...

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
I've alway like Just Blaze more than Kanye. Go check out any Rocafella album they've both had production on (which shouldn't be to hard to find) and compare there jointz. Blaze got the edge to me.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
just blaze is THEE hottest producer out right now, no shit... So many classics to his name and he only been mainstream since around 98...

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I've been tellin niggas about Just for EVER, but dudes around my way aint hearin me. I'm glad yall feel the same way I do!

Yeah, Just Blaze is the truth. No. 1 on my favorite and most influential producers list.

...and that Fat Joe joint is FIRE!!!!!!

-Roy

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i like just blaze beats but not only does he sample songs he samples peoples names like mine AmmoBlaze...whatta thief

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
anyone heard that shit on Game's album?

thats another pure fire beat from the genius.

sAfE.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
anyone heard that shit on Game's album?

thats another pure fire beat from the genius.

sAfE.

Is it called "Church for Thugs" or somethin'?

-Roy

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Blaze has been in the mainstream light for a lil bit..fuck Kanye yall got to look out for Alchemist cuz that dude is gonna be in the light like Blaze..

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Alc...he's my No. 2 spot!!!

-Roy

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Just Blaze is starting to shit on Kanye.

If he opened his own label he could be the next Dre.

sAfE.

E

Equality 7-2521

ok i listened. the track is very in your face but theres fuck all to it. i think JB just scrapes in as a decent producer.......as i expected.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
who the hell cares if theres fuck all to it. listen, if its hot, its hot. i dont give a shit how its made. i dont care if he looped it, i dont care if all he did was pitch it up and add drums. at the end of the day, to me, if the end result is a hot beat, then its a hot beat.

but to each to his own i guess

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Streetwize said:
who the hell cares if theres fuck all to it. listen, if its hot, its hot. i dont give a shit how its made. i dont care if he looped it, i dont care if all he did was pitch it up and add drums. at the end of the day, to me, if the end result is a hot beat, then its a hot beat.

reeeeeeeeal talk

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Streetwize said:

but to each to his own i guess
The truth it just seems sometimes as producers we get on the high horse, like if your out in a club and this comes on and every's going wild your not gonna stand there like wtf man all he did woz loop it !

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Rhythmikal said:
Just Blaze is starting to shit on Kanye.

If he opened his own label he could be the next Dre.

sAfE.

say word, but everybody has their time, i just think that everybody's kanyed out, that saigon album is gonna be crazy. i saw him right before the new years up at the studio where they hold the fight klub battles.
i havent really studied blaze yet, i guess i was sleepin too.

RELEASE;2005

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
WHAT THE FUCK? ^^^^

WHAT HAPPENED To WRiTiNG LiKE THiS

but what you said was true i feel the same way... a lot of my favourite Terror Squad joints have been JB beats and i just didn't know it...

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Is it just me, or do that "The Incredible" beat for Fat Joe sound like a "Memphis Bleek beat he never rapped to"?

-Roy

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
Blaze has been in the mainstream light for a lil bit..fuck Kanye yall got to look out for Alchemist cuz that dude is gonna be in the light like Blaze..

Alchemist makes some tight stuff...The tracks he did with Dilated Peoples were some of my favourites [I think a little biased as I really like Dilated - intelligent flows and nice cuts...], and on that note I think Evidence is pretty underrated too.