Just bought Reason 3.0!

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo U Reason masters what do U think about it Mclass mastering suite? I think its tight. Do I even now have to rewire it thru Ableton (or any other rewire client)? It sounds very powerful after I fiddled with them knobs after 2 hours. Do yall think its rendering engine can now walk on its own? I dont do mastering at home, guy in studio takes care of it for now, Im still learning how to get the best out of my mix. I love Reason. It just so straightforward and gives how much U put in it. Peace.

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
i'm hearing good shit about reason, i might actually buy it. how much was it?

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont know price in dollars but I think its about 300-400$. Check propellerheads site, you will find info there. Link is: www.propellerheads.se

Im working wit reason for a couple of years now and it fits me best. Its all under you controll so you dont have to jump thru a lot of shit you dont need. Ima buy a midi controller soon and Im in a dillema, Radium 49 or O2, both by M-audio. Hope I helped atleast a bit. Take care.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oh well...
Ive been playin with them spiders (merging audio in redrum, layerin kicks, snares...) and I wonder is it posibble to trigger my layered kicks with one key like you can in Battery when I buy a controller? Maybe this question sounds complicated but if anyone have the will and knowledge to answer it I will be very greatfull. Till then peace.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks NN-XT, I like to do that with nnxt, it has diff outputs and stuff. But I wanted to know can I do that in Redrum and I found the answer at the Props site. You probably know the thing with gate jacks, now its much easier to edit my drums. Funny thing is that I wanted this after 3 years of playin around with Reason, never minded it before. Thanks again NN-XT, U one of the nicest people around.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Try twistin those CV knobs too, that shit can add some cool effect to the note data....I like gate my kicks to my closed hh's...that way when u hit yer kick and the hh sounds at the same time, u get a variated hh thats in tune with the kick, and then the hh goes back to what it was doing....

D

dj C boss

i use reason 2.0 its filthy
WAY BETTER than FL studio
and if you got a midi board its even better

DJ Increment

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dj C boss said:
i use reason 2.0 its filthy
WAY BETTER than FL studio
and if you got a midi board its even better
i used reason 2.0 for about a year & when swicthed to 3.0 !!!big differents the mastering tools just came with that extra tuning so to speak!!!peace!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Upgradings the same app but its cheaper to prior users/customers since you already purchased the last version.....If yer a 1st time user (actual paying/registered) - then u have to cop the full version which is obviously more.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
For real?...You have to go to the PropShop, but i would look around at various websites for a competitive price....Check out that one sponser we have up on the banners, the prosound company, i bought my monitors from them in the past and they have really cheap prices....

www.pssl.com

ill o.g.
Reason upgrade...

jmaafia said:
word but i cant find where to buy the upgrade version on the site

Click on the reason link on the left hand side of the screen underneath PRODUCTS. then click GET REASON on the left hand side of the screen. next look at the reason upgrade in the middle section of the screen. NOTE: you must be a registered user to upgrade to 3.0. It cost alot less than buying the whole program all out. like $149.00 rather than $499.
www.propellerhead.se

members online